The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 43 results. You are on page 1 of 5.
7 telecommunications companies join Global Networks Initiative expanding global protection of freedom of expression & privacy rights
Author: Global Networks Initiative
"Global Network Initiative Adds Seven Companies in Milestone Expansion of Freedom of Expression and Privacy Initiative"...
Vigeo Eiris upgrades scores for Amazon, Expedia & Microsoft following legal actions by companies against travel ban
Author: Vigeo Eiris France
"Vigeo Eiris issues a positive alert on three US companies taking legal actions against President's anti-immigration decree ("Muslim ban")", 3rd Februrary 2017...
- Related stories: Trump's travel ban - how is business responding?
- Related companies: Alcatel (now Alcatel-Lucent) Alcatel-Lucent (part of Nokia) Alphabet Amazon.com Expedia France Telecom (now Orange) Google (part of Alphabet) Microsoft Millicom Nokia Networks (part of Nokia) Orange Telefónica Telenor TeliaSonera Vigeo Eiris Vodafone
Author: Privacy International
The President’s Men? Inside the Technical Research Department, the secret player in Egypt’s intelligence infrastructure, published 24 February 2016...
15:00-16:00 (CET) | 17 February | Online
Myanmar: MCRB, IHRB & DIHR launch impact assessment of information, communications technology sector
Author: Myanmar Centre for Responsible Business, Institute for Human Rights and Business, Danish Institute for Human Rights
“As Technologies transform Myanmar, Online and Offline Human Rights Need Protection”, 24 Sept 2015...
Author: Global Network Initiative
« Des acteurs majeurs du secteur des télécommunications collaborent avec la GNI (Global Network Initiative) pour la défense de la liberté d'expression et du droit au respect de la vie privée », 12 mars 2015...
[PDF] Evidence of Corporate Disclosure relevant to the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights
This research was conducted to inform understanding of how companies currently report on their human rights performance, and how this maps against the UN Guiding Principles on Business & Human Rights. The research reviewed corporate disclosure of...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on UNGPs
- Related companies: Anglo American AngloGold Ashanti Associated British Foods Aviva Barclays BHP Billiton BMW BP Carrefour Chiquita Citigroup Coca-Cola Ericsson Ford Gap GlaxoSmithKline H&M Henkel Hitachi HP (Hewlett-Packard) L'Oreal McDonald's Merck Microsoft Nestlé Nike Nokia Novartis Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) PepsiCo Procter & Gamble PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Randgold Rio Tinto Royal Philips Electronics SABMiller (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Shell Société Générale Starbucks Timberland (part of VF Corp) Total Unilever VF Corp Vodafone
Author: Vindu Goel, New York Times
Facebook announced an effort aimed at drastically cutting the cost of delivering basic Internet services on mobile phones, particularly in developing countries, where Facebook and other tech companies need to find new users. Half a dozen of the world...
Key Telecommunications Players Collaborate with the Global Network Initiative on Freedom of Expression and Privacy Rights
Author: Global Network Initiative
The Global Network Initiative (GNI) is pleased to announce a two-year collaboration with a group of eight global companies that belong to the Telecommunications Industry Dialogue on Freedom of Expression and Privacy. By working together, GNI and the...
- Related stories: Global Network Initiative announces 2-year collaboration with 8 telecoms firms on freedom of expression, privacy issues
- Related in-depth areas: Tools & Guidance
- Related companies: Alcatel-Lucent AT&T France Telecom (now Orange) Millicom Nokia Orange Telefónica Telenor TeliaSonera Vodafone
Author: Jeff Landale, Access
Yesterday marked the two-year anniversary of the internet and mobile network blackout designed to undermine the anti-government protests in Egypt. This event catapulted the issue of telecoms and human rights onto the international stage. To mark this...
- Related stories: 2-year anniversary of internet blackout to undermine anti-govt. protests in Egypt: Access calls for stronger action by tech sector's "Industry Dialogue on Freedom of Expression and Privacy"
- Related companies: Alcatel-Lucent AT&T BT France Telecom (now Orange) Millicom Nokia Telefónica Telenor TeliaSonera Vodafone