The following companies also match your search keywords:
6 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- enShakal Production Ltd., Oil Search (Iraq) Limited, PetOil Petroleum and Petroleum Products International Exploration and Production Inc., Shakal Block, Amendment, PSA, 2010 2010
- frContrat Association Permis LEKEF 2008
- frETAP, Oil Search (Tunisia) Limited, Le Kef, Hydrocarbon Exploration Permit, 2008-1 2008
- enHawler Energy Ltd., A&T Petroleum Company Ltd., Oil Search (Iraq) Limited, Bina Bawi Block, PSA, 2008 2008
- frETAP, Oil Search (Tunisia) Limited, Le Kef, Hydrocarbon Exploration Permit, 2008 2008
- frConvention El kef 2008
Your search returned 77 results. You are on page 1 of 8.
Zimbabwe: ZELA’s responsible investment campaign urges govt. & companies to respect communities' rights in mining areas
Author: Zimbabwe Environmental Law Association (ZELA)
“Citizens call for responsible investment” ...
- Related in-depth areas: Natural Resources
Colombia: After tensions between Cumaral communities and authorities in Mansarovar Energy project, the Constitutional Court will propose the Parliament to regulate public consultations
Author: El Espectador
“Public consultations cannot ban mining nor energy projects, according to paper” – 12 September 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas Latest Legal News Latest news on natural resources
- Related companies: Mansarovar Energy (Joint venture Oil & Natural Gas Corp. and Sinopec)
Author: Oil Search
We note that ExxonMobil is the operator of the PNG LNG project, and we refer readers to their response on the claims made by the author (see below). The information provided here is intended as supporting information, and to describe the socio...
- Related stories: Papua New Guinea: Lack of project benefits by ExxonMobil and Oil Search escalate violence within project communities
- This is a response from the following companies: Oil Search
Papua New Guinea: Apparent lack of benefits from LNG project allegedly lead to violence within project communities; inc co. statements from ExxonMobil and Oil Search
A media report in the Conversation (linked below) has linked the Papua New Guinea Liquefied Natural Gas Project operations of ExxonMobil and Oil Search to negative human rights impacts....
Papua New Guinea gets a dose of the resource curse as ExxonMobil’s natural gas project foments unrest
Author: Michael Main, The Conversation (USA)
9 March 2017...
Canada: Town residents win lawsuit against oil & gas company over drilling permits; protect their water supply
Author: Ashifa Kassam, The Guardian
"Tiny Canada town defeats oil firm in court fight over drinking water", 3 Mar 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
Australia: Growing support amongst large institutional investors for shareholder & NGO campaigns on climate & human rights
Author: Ruth Williams, The Sydney Morning Herald
"Big investors backed shareholder campaigns on climate, human rights", 23 February 2018...
- Related companies: ABP AMP Group Aviva BHP Billiton BlackRock Colonial First State Commonwealth Bank Deutsche Bank Elliott Management ExxonMobil HSBC Macquarie Bank MLC (part of National Australia Bank) Morgan Stanley Nordea Bank Occidental Petroleum Oil Search Origin Energy QBE Insurance Rio Tinto Santos Schroders State Street Vanguard Wells Fargo Westpac Woolworths Limited
Australia: Shareholder resolutions call for listed companies to act on social and environmental issues
Author: Ruth Williams, Sydney Morning Herald
"How the new generation of activists corners boards", 14 October 2017...
Uganda: Despite returning to their land, families evicted to pave way for oil waste management plant struggle to get basic needs
Author: Preben A. Martensen-Larsen & Flavia Nalubega, Oil in Uganda
"We are living a baboon life, Rwamutonga refugees speak out"...
- Related in-depth areas: Land Rights & Displacements
Author: Collins Hinamundi & Robert Mwesigye, Oil in Uganda
"Health, Safety Takes Back Seat In Busoga Gold Rush"...