7 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- enOranto Petroleum Limited, Société des Pétroles du Sénégal, PSA, 2015 2015
- ptOranto Petroleum - STP, Limitada, Block 3, PSA, 2011 2011
- enOranto Petroleum Limited, Chevron Liberia Limited, Chevron Liberia D Limited, National Oil Company of Liberia, Block LB-14, PSA, 2010 2010
- enOranto Petroleum Limited, National Oil Company of Liberia, Block LB-14, PSA, 2009 2009
- enOranto Petroleum Limited, National Oil Company of Liberia, Block LB-12, PSA, 2006 2006
- enOranto Petroleum Limited, National Oil Company of Liberia, Blocks LB-11, LB-12, PSA, 2006 2006
- enClyde Expro PLC, Norsk Hydro Yemen AS, Orange-Nassau Yemen BV, Ansan Wikfs (Hadramaut) Ltd., Howarime Area Block 31 - Hadramaut, PSA, 1991 1991
Your search returned 315 results. You are on page 1 of 32.
Access Now asks for at least one improvement from 24 internet, mobile & telco companies, based on 2019 Corporate Accountability Index
In October 2019, Access Now wrote to the leaders of 24 internet, mobile and telecommunications companies asking for at least one timely and achievable improvement, a recommendation based on what Access Now sees as the most acute issues facing at-risk ...
USA: Walmart to discontinue handgun ammunition sales following civil society pressure after El Paso attack
On August 3, 2019, a man killed 22 people and injured another 24 people with an assualt rifle in a Walmart store in El Paso, Texas. The perpetrator drove about 11 hours from his home in Allen, Texas to the Walmart in El Paso to commit the attack. In...
USA: Popeyes employees 'overwhelmed and exhausted' following 60-hour weeks and no breaks to meet demands of chicken sandwich frenzy
Author: Shoshy Clment & Kate Taylor, Business Insider
"'I was working like a slave': Exhausted Popeyes employees describe a harrowing situation amid chicken-sandwich chaos, including working 60-hour weeks and shifts with no breaks", 27 August 2019...
- Related companies: Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits (part of AFC Enterprises)
Orange Group signs 'ground-breaking' gender equality agreement with UNI Global Union addressing discrimination, domestic violence & work-life balance
Author: UNI Global Union
"Orange Group signs groundbreaking global agreement advancing gender equality with protections against discrimination and promoting work-life balance for its 149,000 employees", 17 July 2019...
- Related companies: Orange
France: 7 former France Telecom executives on trial over allegations of systematic workplace harassment
Author: Angelique Chrisafis, Guardian (UK)
"Workplace bullying trial that shocked France draws to close", 8 Jul 2019...
Author: Abdi Latif Dahir, Quartz Africa
‘Liberia has blocked social media as protesters demand the return of missing millions’ 7 June 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Technology, telecoms & internet