The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 4 results. You are on page 1 of 1.
Author: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
In relation to reported negative human rights impacts by PMSCs, some continue to occur in areas of conflict or weak governance such as Afghanistan, Iraq and Somalia, but we have seen a rising of reports alleging abuses in other regions, especially in...
- Related stories: Blackwater USA lawsuit (re 16 Sep 2007 Baghdad incident) KBR lawsuits (re alleged rapes in Iraq)
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News Latest news on conflict & peace Latest news on Pacific Business & Human Rights
- Related companies: Askar Security Services Blackwater Delta Protection Dinant G4S Hi Tan Security InfraVest (part of VWind) KBR Olive Group Orion Security (Honduras) Prosegur Serco UPS VWind
Orion Security (Honduras) did not respond to: Agua Zarca dam construction leads to violence & intimidation against Lenca indigenous communities, NGO says.
- Related stories: Honduras: Agua Zarca dam construction leads to violence & intimidation against Lenca indigenous communities, NGO says
- This is a non response from the following companies: Orion Security (Honduras)
…As closing of September 2013, Dinant (including its affiliated company Exploradora Del Atlántico) has 470 security guards for its various operations throughtout the country, which includes manufacturing facilities, distribution centers, agricultural...
- Related stories: Honduras: CIDH otorga medidas cautelares a 123 líderes campesinos que alegan constantes abusos de derechos humanos por Corporación Dinant y Empresa Oleopalma Honduras: Human Rights Watch report on violence in Bajo Aguan zone says private security firms, agro-industrial firm Dinant involved in human rights abuses
Author: Annie Bird, Rights Action
[Business & Human Rights Resource Centre invited Minerales Victoria (part of DESA), Sinohydro, Orion Security to respond. Orion Security, did not respond. DESA, Sinohydro indicated that they will respond - we will indicate the week of 18 Nov...