The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 3 results. You are on page 1 of 1.
Author: Control Arms Coalition [Oxfam, Amnesty International, International Action Network on Small Arms (IANSA)]
85 of the world’s top 100 arms companies in 2003 were headquartered in the industrialised world. This paper shows how many of them (including...Pratt and Whitney [part of United Technologies]...Mercedes-Benz [part of DaimlerChrysler] and...BAE Systems...
- Related stories: Amnesty & Oxfam report says arms companies may be transferring production overseas to avoid controls at home - weapons reaching human rights abusers
- Related in-depth areas: Arms & weapons Killings - an introduction NGO
- Related companies: BAE Systems Boeing DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler) Doosan Group EADS (European Aeronautic Defence and Space) Elbit Systems Ford Land Rover (part of Tata) Land Systems OMC (part of BAE Systems) Lockheed Martin Mercedes-Benz (part of Daimler) Pratt and Whitney (part of United Technologies) Raytheon Thyssen Henschel United Technologies
Author: Amnesty International
[refers to ADI Limited, Aerospatiale Matra (part of EADS), Arsenal, Beijing Heavy Duty Truck, Beretta, Boeing, Brenco International, Brocock, Carigroup, Celerg, Central African Airlines, Cenzin, Ceska Zbrojovka, Cuno Melcher (part of ME Sportwaffen),...
- Related stories: Amnesty Intl. report says EU arms exports are threatening global security
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on Pacific Business & Human Rights
- Related companies: ADI Limited (joint venture Transfield Holdings & Thales) Aerospatiale Matra (part of EADS) Arsenal BAE Systems Beretta Boeing Brenco International Brocock Cenzin Ceská zbrojovka Chapuis Armes - Manurhin Cuno Melcher (part of ME Sportwaffen) Data Device DDC Ireland (part of Data Device) Défense Conseil International EADS (European Aeronautic Defence and Space) FN Herstal (part of Herstal Group) Fritz Werner Company G4S General Dynamics Hashmira (part of G4S) Heckler & Koch Hemus Hindustan Aeronautics Hirtenberger Land Rover (part of Tata Group) Lockheed Martin Manurhin (part of Chapuis Armes - Manurhin) MBDA ME Sportwaffen MKEK New Lachaussée Northrop Grumman Otokar Pakistan Ordnance Factories Rivolier RO Defence (part of BAE Systems) Roxel (joint venture MBDA & SNPE) Royal Philips Electronics Santa Bárbara (part of General Dynamics) Snecma (part of Safran) SNPE Splav ST Engineering (Singapore Technologies Engineering) Steyr (part of Steyr Mannlicher) Steyr Mannlicher Thales Timoney Technology Tlocznia Metali Pressta (TM Pressta) Turbomeca (part of Safran)
Author: Oxfam GB
Every day in our work around the world, Amnesty International UK, IANSA and Oxfam witnesses the abuse of arms which fuels conflict, poverty, and violations of human rights. [refers to companies including Otokar, Land Rover (part of Ford), Vickers...