The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 5 results. You are on page 1 of 1.
- Related stories: Ukraine, Serbia & Hungary: Report by Clean Clothes Campaign details poverty wages & poor working conditions in garment factories producing for global brands; incl. co responses
- This is a non response from the following companies: PWT
Danish National Contact Point to OECD heavily criticizes human rights due diligence of Danish textile company sourcing from Rana Plaza, issues recommendations
Final statement on Specific instance noticed by Clean Clothes Campaign Denmark and Active Consumers regarding the activities of PWT Group
Author: The Danish National Contact Point to the OECD
Clean Clothes Campaign Danmark and Aktive Forbrugere (Active Consumers) submitted a complaint in December 2014 to the Mediation and Complaints-Hand- ling Institution for Responsible Business Conduct (The Danish OECD National Contact Point (NCP)) re...
Author: Clean Clothes Campaign
The following brands have yet to publicly commit to the Rana Plaza Donors Trust Fund despite having had links to a factory in the building Adler Modemärkte, Kids for Fashion, Ascena Retail, Manifattura Corona, Auchan, Matalan, Benetton, NKD, Carrefour,...
- Related stories: Bangladesh: Survivors and families of victims of Rana Plaza building collapse began receiving compensation
- Related companies: ASDA (part of Walmart) Associated British Foods Auchan Benetton Bonmarché (part of Sun Capital Partners) Carrefour Cato Children's Place Corona El Corte Inglés Inditex J.C. Penney KiK Loblaw Companies Mango Matalan Primark (part of Associated British Foods) Sun Capital Partners Walmart Zee
- Related in-depth areas: The Rana Plaza building collapse in Bangladesh - one year on
- This is a response from the following companies: PWT