The following companies also match your search keywords:
24 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- frGCM, RENZO, Contrat d'exécution des Travaux de Recherches sur le PE 12.090 2015
- frMaison NBK Service, Groupements Baboma North and Banunu, Amendment to Social Clause of Contract Specifications and Minutes, Contract N. 049, 2013 2013
- frMaison NBK Service, Groupements Kasanganayi et Kasonga Mubamba, Amendment to Social Agreement of Contract Specifications, Contract N° 011, 2013 2013
- frMaison NBK Service, Groupements Baboma Nord et Banunu, Minutes and Additive Elements to Social Clause of Contract Specifications, Contract N. 049, 2012 2012
- frMaison NBK Service, Groupements Baboma Nord et Banunu, Forest Management Plan, Contract N. 049, 2012 2012
- frDRC, Mining Mineral Resources SPRL, Société Nationale des Chemins de Fer du Congo, Service Contract, 2012 2012
- frDRC, Société Aurifère du Kivu et du Maniema SPRL, Maniema SPRL, Service Contract, 2012 2012
- enPan African Energy Tanzania Limited, Portfolio Gas Supply Agreement, Service Contract, 2011 2011
- frMaison NBK Service, Contrat de concession forestière N. 011, 2011 2011
- frMaison NBK Service, Contrat de concession forestière N. 049, 2011 2011
Your search returned 52 results. You are on page 1 of 6.
So. Africa: Seven suspects appear in court for trafficking of illegal immigrants, forced labour & child labour
Author: Department of Employment and Labour (South Africaa)
‘Employment and Labour on arrests for alleged human trafficking and violation of labour laws’ 21 November 2019...
- Related stories: So.Africa: Authorities uncover illegally-run factory using child labour and forced labour
- Related in-depth areas: Child labour Chinese investment overseas Modern slavery
Author: RIAO-RDC, Farm Land Grab
Community leaders and traditional chiefs in areas affected by the plantations of Canadian company PHC-Feronia in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) continue to suffer... human rights violations committed by the company and its accomplices in the...
- Related stories: Democratic Republic of Congo: Community leader Mongulu Boyoha Alphonse & son arrested, allegedly following a complaint from Feronia
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders
- Related companies: Feronia
USA: Republic Services workers to strike over failed contract negotiations, as workers criticise low wages & poor safety investment, amid increased company profits & tax cuts
Author: Michael Sainato, The Guardian
"Striking sanitation workers decry low pay as company makes millions for Bill Gates", 17 October 2019...
Author: Defenders in Development Campaign
The new Uncalculated Risks report emphasises that Development Finance Institutions - DFIs - have an obligation to respect human rights and to ensure that their investments are not putting defenders at risk. It makes the point that DFIs should utilize...
Author: Berhan Taye, Access Now
"Sudan, Bangladesh, DRC, Gabon start 2019 with major digital rights violations", 10 Jan 2019...
Author: Julia Payne, Zandi Shabalala, Reuters
U.S. authorities have demanded the U.S. arm of Glencore Plc (GLEN.L) hand over documents relating to its business in Nigeria, the Democratic Republic of Congo and Venezuela, sending shares in the parent company down more than 10 percent...The Swiss...
Author: U.S. Department of the Treasury (USA)
The following entities have been added to OFAC's SDN List:...
Treasury Sanctions Fourteen Entities Affiliated with Corrupt Businessman Dan Gertler Under Global Magnitsky
Author: U.S. Department of the Treasury (USA)
Today, the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) sanctioned 14 entities pursuant to Executive Order (E.O.) 13818, which targets serious human rights abuse and corruption, for being affiliated with designated Israeli...
Author: Oil Workers’ Rights Protection Organization (OWRPO)
...The report reflects the problems in the implementation of legislation in country's oil sector, proposals and recommendations are given for the solution of these problems...During the reporting period the following articles of LCAR [Labor Code of...
- Related stories: Azerbaijan: Abuses by oil companies include workplace discrimination, illegal termination of contracts, health & safety violations, sexual harassment, environmental pollution, say NGO reports; includes company comments
- Related companies: Bahar Energy Operating Company BP Global Energy Azerbaijan Group Greenfields Petroleum Karasu Operating Company Neftchala Operating Company Salyan Oil Operating Company Schlumberger Shirvan Operating Company State Oil Company of Azerbaijan (SOCAR)
Author: Alfred De Zayas
March 3, 2018...