The following companies also match your search keywords:
- Alcan (now Rio Tinto Alcan)
- Diavik (joint venture Rio Tinto & Aber Diamond Mines)
- Energy Resources Australia (part of Rio Tinto)
- Kelian Equatorial Mining (part of Rio Tinto)
- Kennecott Minerals (part of Rio Tinto)
- Pechiney (part of Rio Tinto)
- QIT Madagascar Minerals (QMM) (part of Rio Tinto)
- Richards Bay Minerals (joint venture Rio Tinto & BHP Billiton)
- Rio Tinto
- Rio Tinto Alcan (part of Rio Tinto)
27 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- enErdenes Oyu Tolgoi LLC, Turquoise Hill Resources Limited, Oyu Tolgoi Netherlands B.V., Rio Tinto International Holdings Limited, Oyu Tolgoi LLC, THR Oyu Tolgoi Ltd., Oyu Tolgoi Deposit-6708A-6710A, Underground Mine Development and Financing Plan, 2015 2015
- frSimandou 3&4, SIMFER, Rio Tinto, L'Exploitant des Infrastructures, Concession, 2014 2014
- frSimandou 3&4, SIMFER, Rio Tinto, Concession, 2014 2014
- esRio Tinto Mining and Exploration, S.A.C., Exploration License, Investment Promotion Agreement, 2012 2012
- enErdenes MGL LLC, Ivanhoe Oyu Tolgoi (BVI) Ltd, Oyu Tolgoi Netherlands B.V., Oyu Tolgoi LLC, Oyu Tolgoi Deposit-6708A-6710A, Amended and Restated Shareholders' Agreement, 2011 2011
- frSimandou 3&4, SIMFER, Rio Tinto, Concession, 2011 2011
- enIvanhoe Mines Mongolia Inc. LLC, Ivanhoe Mines Ltd., Rio Tinto International Holdings Limited, Oyu Tolgoi Deposit-6708A-6710A, Investment Promotion Agreement, 2009 2009
- enIvanhoe Mines Mongolia Inc. LLC, Oyu Tolgoi Deposit-6708A-6710A, Asset Sale and Purchase Agreement, 2009 2009
- esRio Tinto Minera Peru Limitada S.A.C., Exploration License, Investment Promotion Agreement, 2006 2006
- frKabata, Alcoa, Alcan, Rio Tinto, Concession, 2005 2005
Your search returned 955 results. You are on page 1 of 96.
So. Africa: Rio Tinto to restart mining operations after cutting back production over security concerns for its workers
Author: Reuters and Mining.com
"Rio Tinto to restart South African unit in 2020 after security scare", 30 December 2019....
USA: Rio Tinto continues to use logistics supplier despite ongoing struggle by port truck drivers over labour rights concerns
Author: Nelson L. Castorillo & Paul Michael Neuman, Random Lengths News
"A Holiday Message in Support of Port Drivers' Fight for Justice", 20 December 2019...
18 December 2019....
Defenders at risk: Attacks on human rights and environmental defenders and the responsibility of business
Companies can be linked to attacks against defenders through suppliers, customers or other business partners. Both states and business actors are vital in addressing this risk and in moving towards a systematic protection of, and respect for, defenders...
Bougainville: Local leaders want to reopen Panguna Mine but distrust remains for foreign mining companies
Author: Joshua Mcdonald, The Diplomat
"Will Bougainville Reopen the Panguna Mine? With an independence referendum on the horizon, reopening the Panguna mine offers both attractive opportunities and terrible consequences", 22 November 2019...
"Rio and Centre of Excellence to grow indigenous participation in minerals development in North America," 27 November 2019....
Author: ICMM and IPIECA
In this webinar co-hosted by ICMM and IPIECA, presenters from the Danish Institute for Human Rights, Total, Rio Tinto and Base Toliara will share experiences and suggestions for gender-responsive due diligence in extractive industries projects......
Author: Le Monde with AFP
[Excerpt translation from French to English provided by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre]...
- Related stories: Guinea: An Asian-Guinean consortium wins the rights to exploit the huge Simandou iron ore deposit
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas
- Related companies: BSG Resources (part of Beny Steinmetz Group) Rio Tinto Shandong Weiqiao Pioneering Société Minière de Boké (SMB) (joint venture between Winning Shipping, United Mining Supply, Shandong Weiqiao and Yantai Port)
Papua New Guinea: As Bougainville independence referendum looms; miners jostle for licences & fears of new conflict grow
Author: Sarah Danckert and Ben Bohane, The Sydney Morning Herald
"This derelict mine caused a bloody war. Now Aussie companies are fighting over it again", 15 November 2019...