The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 11 results. You are on page 1 of 2.
Author: Adri Nieuwhof, Electronic Intifada
[Business & Human Rights Resource Centre invited G4S to respond. G4S referred us to a previous statement] G4S...reacted to a wave of protest by rehashing claims that it will eventually quit its Israeli contracts in the occupied West Bank. But in...
- Related stories: Israel & Palestine: Electronic Intifada sceptical about G4S commitment to exit contracts in West Bank Veolia & Alstom lawsuit (re Jerusalem rail project)
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on conflict & peace
- Related companies: G4S Hashmira (part of G4S) Securicor (now G4S) Veolia (formerly Vivendi Environnement)
Author: Setyo Budi, New Matilda
West Papua's striking mine workers continue their standoff at Freeport's Grasberg mine despite increasing danger and the presence of a foreign security firm…on 11 September, the chief negotiator [Sudiro]…was sitting alone on the veranda of his house...
Author: OHCHR, IBLF, UN Global Compact & Castan Centre for Human Rights Law at Faculty of Law, Monash University [Australia]
Readers are guided through each of the rights contained in the UN treaties...and given a description of what each right means in general terms and how it may be relevant to a company’s activities...To bring reality to the report, each description of a...
- Related stories: Coca-Cola lawsuit (re Colombia) Freeport-McMoRan lawsuits (re West Papua) New practical human rights guide for business by UN Global Compact, IBLF, Castan Centre, OHCHR Shell lawsuit (re Nigeria - Kiobel & Wiwa) Union Carbide/Dow lawsuit (re Bhopal) Yahoo! lawsuit (re China) Show moreShow less
- Related in-depth areas: Arbitrary detention - an introduction Health - an introduction Killings - an introduction Latest Legal News
- Related companies: Abengoa adidas Aker Kvaerner Alcoa Alibaba.com AOL Barclays Bayer Bayer CropScience (part of Bayer) Bechtel Ben & Jerry's (part of Unilever) BHP Billiton BP British Airways British American Tobacco CACI CBRL Group Chevron Cisco Systems Coca-Cola Compania Internacional de Bebidas y Alimentos S.A. Cracker Barrel (part of CBRL Group) Credit Suisse Dow Chemical Elf Aquitaine (now part of Total) Emergent Genetics (part of Monsanto) Enron EY (Ernst & Young) Freeport Indonesia (part of Freeport-McMoRan) Freeport-McMoRan G4S GlaxoSmithKline Google (part of Alphabet) GSL Australia (now G4S Australia) HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM IKEA James Hardie Johnson & Johnson KPMG Levi Strauss Marriott McDonald's Microsoft Monsanto (part of Bayer) Novartis Pentland Group Pfizer PricewaterhouseCoopers Shell Starbucks Titan (now L-3 Titan) Total Toyota TPG UBS Unilever Union Carbide (part of Dow) Unocal (part of Chevron) Walmart Walt Disney Yahoo! (part of Verizon)
[DOC] Over 230 Companies Worldwide Have a Public Human Rights Policy Statement, On Eve of the 60th Anniversary of the Universal Declaration
Author: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre, Realizing Rights
To mark the 60th anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Realizing Rights and the Business & Human Rights Resource Centre have been encouraging more companies to adopt human rights policies...Currently over 230 company policy...
- Related companies: 02 (Telefonica Ltd) ABB Abbott Laboratories Aberdeen Asset Management ABN Amro adidas Aegon AGF - Assurances Générales de France (part of Allianz) Akzo Nobel Alcatel-Lucent (part of Nokia) Alcoa Alliance Boots (part of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts) Alstom Anadolu Efes Anglo American Aramex ArmorGroup (part of G4S) ASN Bank (part of SNS Reaal) Associated British Foods AstraZeneca Aviva Balfour Beatty Banco Bradesco Banco do Brasil Barclays Barrick Gold BASF Bayer BBVA BG Group (part of Shell) BHP Billiton BMW Body Shop (part of Natura) Boeing Bonnier Group Bouygues BP Brambles British Airways British American Tobacco BT Cable and Wireless Cadbury (part of Mondelēz International) Carrefour Casino Cemex Centrica Chevron Cisco Systems Citigroup Co-operative Bank (part of Co-operative Group) Co-operative Group Coca-Cola Codelco Colgate-Palmolive Commerzbank Compass Group ConocoPhillips Continental AG Cosmo Oil Credit Suisse Daimler Danone De Beers (part of Anglo American) Dell Deutsche Bahn Deutsche Telekom Diageo DLH (Dalhoff Larsen & Horneman) Dow Chemical DuPont E.ON EADS (European Aeronautic Defence and Space) EDF EMI EnCana Endesa (part of Enel) Eni Equinor (formerly Statoil) Ericsson Eroski ExxonMobil Ferrovial Ford Fortis Freeport-McMoRan Friends Provident Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (formerly Fuji Photo Film) Fujitsu G4S Gaz de France (part of GDF Suez) GDF Suez (now Engie) General Electric General Motors GlaxoSmithKline Gold Fields Goodyear Grupo ACS HBOS (part of Lloyds) Henkel Hess Corporation Holcim (part of LafargeHolcim) HP (Hewlett-Packard) HSBC ICI IKEA Imperial Tobacco Indian Oil Corporation ING Intel InterContinental Hotels International Power ISS JFE Johnson Matthey KBC KfW Kimberly-Clark Kohlberg Kravis Roberts (KKR) KPN L'Oreal Lafarge (part of LafargeHolcim) Lagardère Levi Strauss Linde Group Lloyds Lonmin Lundin Petroleum Man Group Marks & Spencer Marriott Marubeni Mazda McDonald's Merck Microsoft Mitchells & Butlers Mitsubishi Electric (part of Mitsubishi Group) Mitsubishi Group Mitsui Monsanto (part of Bayer) Morgan Stanley Motorola National Grid NEC Neste Oil Nestlé Newmont Goldcorp Nexen Nokia Nomura Nordea Bank Norsk Hydro Novartis Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Novozymes Occidental Petroleum OMV Orano (formerly Areva) Pentland Group PepsiCo Persimmon Petro-Canada (part of Suncor) Petrobras Pfizer Posco Premier Oil PricewaterhouseCoopers Procter & Gamble Prudential plc Rabobank Reckitt Benckiser Reebok (part of adidas) Repsol YPF Rexam Ricoh Rio Tinto Rio Tinto Alcan (part of Rio Tinto) Roche Royal Philips Electronics SABMiller (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Sanofi Sara Lee Sasol SCA Securitas AB Group Seven & i Sharp Shell Siemens Signet Jewelers Skanska Smiths Group SNS Reaal Société Générale Sodexo Sony Stagecoach Group Standard Chartered Standard Life Stora Enso Sumitomo Electric Industries (part of Sumitomo Group) Sumitomo Group Sun Microsystems Syngenta Talisman (part of Repsol) Tata Group Taylor Wimpey Telecom Italia Telefónica Tesco Timberland (part of VF Corp) Tokyo Electric Power (TEPCO) Tom's of Maine Tomkins Toshiba Total UBS Unilever United Utilities Vodafone Volvo Group Westpac Weyerhaeuser Whitbread Wolseley WPP Xerox Xstrata (part of Glencore) Yell Group
[PDF] Fit for Purpose? A Review of the UK National Contact Point (NCP) for the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises 2008
Author: Rights & Accountability in Development (RAID)
This report by RAID reflects the views and experiences of UK-based NGOs and unions about the work of the UK National Contact Point for the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) in giving effect to the OECD Guidelines for...
- Related stories: NGO review of UK National Contact Point (NCP) calls for tighter regulation of companies operating abroad OECD Guidelines case against Afrimex re Dem. Rep. of Congo - analysis by Jernej Letnar Cernic, Univ. of Aberdeen
- Related companies: Afrimex Anglo American Avient Aviation BP British American Tobacco Das Air Cargo De Beers (part of Anglo American) G4S GSL (now G4S) Hindustan Unilever Oryx Natural Resources PSA Peugeot-Citroën Tremalt Unilever
Author: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
[Presentation by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre to public seminar “Privatization of security and warfare and impacts on human rights”, co-hosted by the United Nations Working Group on the use of mercenaries and the Business & Human...
- Related companies: Aegis Defence Services (part of Aegis Group) Aegis Group AirScan Alfa 5 American Airlines Anglo American Anvil Mining (part of China Minmetals) ArmorGroup (part of G4S) Barrick Gold BHP Billiton Blackwater Booz Allen Hamilton BP CACI Canadian Natural Resources Chevron Compañia de Minas Buenaventura Control Risks De Beers (part of Anglo American) Delta Security Services DynCorp Endiama (Empresa Nacional de Diamantes de Angola) Erinys International ExxonMobil Forza (part of Securitas) G4S GSL (now G4S) Hart Intercon Security L-3 Communications L-3 Titan (part of L-3 Communications) Minera Yanacocha (joint venture Newmont, Sumitomo & Compañía de Minas Buenaventura) MPRI (part of L-3 Communications) Newmont Goldcorp Northbridge Services Group Occidental Petroleum Ranger Oil (part of Canadian Natural Resources) Sandline International Schlumberger SDM (Sociedade de Desenvolvimento Mineiro de Angola) (joint venture Odebrecht & Endiama) Securitas AB Group Shell Siemens Silver Shadow Sociedade Mineira do Cuango (joint venture ITM Mining, Endiama & Lumanhe) Teleservice Texaco (part of Chevron) Triple Canopy Vinnell (part of Northrop Grumman) Wood (formerly Amec Foster Wheeler)
Securicor Indonesia workers win; year long struggle to force multinational security provider to respect worker's human rights pays off
Author: Service Employees International Union
Security workers for Securicor [now Group 4 Securicor] Indonesia declared victory today after more than a year on strike and an outpouring of community and international support pressured the multinational firm to respect human rights in Indonesia.....
- Related stories: Indonesia: Security workers for Group 4 Securicor "declare victory" over labour rights issues
- Related companies: G4S
- Related stories: Corporations Behaving Badly: The Ten Worst Corporations of 2001
- Related companies: Argenbright (part of Securicor) G4S Securicor (now G4S)
Author: Kevin Maguire, Guardian [UK]
Union leaders last night demanded compensation for female employees worried about "peeping toms" and threatened legal action under data protection legislation and the Sex Discrimination Act.