The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 13 results. You are on page 1 of 2.
ASEAN: Report reveals top-listed companies fall short of international norms in human rights disclosure
Author: ASEAN CSR Network, Institute of Human Rights and Peace Studies, Mahidol University & Article 30
ASEAN CSR Network, the Institute of Human Rights and Peace Studies, Mahidol University and Article 30 published a collaborative report to establish a baseline understanding of human rights disclosure in the ASEAN region by probing materials made...
Singapore: Experts say that annual cost of failing to address occupational safety and health issues is about 3.7 per cent of global GDP
Author: Xin Yu, Straits Times
"Occupational safety, health are basic rights," 28 August 2017...
6-7 April | Washington, DC
Asia: Market regulators & stock exchanges increasingly calling on firms to disclose economic, social & governance impacts, says deputy CEO of Global Reporting Initiative
Author: Teresa Fogelberg, Global Reporting Initiative, in Eco-Business
“A message to stock exchanges throughout Asia”, 1 Sept 2015...
Yoma Development did not provide individual answers to our questions, but instead sent the following:...
- Related companies: Yoma Development (part of Yoma Strategic)
Singapore: Report explains scope & importance of required sustainability reporting recently announced by stock exchange
Author: Jessica Cheam, Today (Singapore)
"SGX move to mandate sustainability report long overdue", 31 October 2014...
Author: Ansuya Harjani, CNBC (USA)
Despite having a high workforce participation rate for women and one of highest literary rates for women in the region, Singapore significantly lags global peers in the number of females on the boards of its publicly-listed companies, a new study...
- Related companies: Singapore Exchange
Although this note provides an update where recent regulations and/or stock exchange requirements encourage or compel human rights-‐related information to be disclosed by companies, it is not intended to describe the effectiveness of those reporting...
- Related stories: Shift issues update on recent regulations & stock-exchange requirements encouraging corporate human rights reporting
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on UNGPs
- Related companies: Myanmar Oil & Gas Enterprise (MOGE)
Author: Evan Weaver, Global Envision
Stock exchanges serving only socially-oriented companies will soon open in Singapore and London...The first social investment "exchange" was born in Brazil...The Bolsa de Valorous Socioambientais...operates more like an online crowdfunding platform......
Author: Singapore Management University Asian Peace-building and Rule of Law Programme ("SMU-APRL") & Mazars Indonesia
The following submission is in response to the Institute for Human Rights and Business...& Shift’s public call for comments on its proposed discussion paper relating to the oil and gas sector for the European Commission’s consideration......
- Related stories: ExxonMobil lawsuit (re Aceh) Total lawsuit in Belgium (re Myanmar) Unocal lawsuit (re Myanmar) Show moreShow less
- Related in-depth areas: Guidance for 3 sectors developed for European Commission - 2012
- Related companies: Bursa Malaysia Chevron ExxonMobil Freeport-McMoRan Myanmar Oil & Gas Enterprise (MOGE) PTT Shell Singapore Exchange Total Unocal (part of Chevron)