The following companies also match your search keywords:
2 contracts match your search keywordsshow
Your search returned 8 results. You are on page 1 of 1.
Singapore: Temasek CEO urges business to take action on climate change & ensure sustainable development
Author: Vanessa Lim, Channel News Asia
"Businesses must ensure a liveable and sustainable planet, not just focus on profits: Ho Ching" 19 January 2019...
- Related companies: Temasek
Author: Mighty and Brainforest
Investigation shows how Olam, owned by Singapore’s national wealth fund, is driving rainforest destruction from Gabon to Indonesia...A new report released today by Mighty and Gabon-based NGO Brainforest reveals that Olam, one of the world’s leading...
Author: BBC (United-Kingdom)
Palm oil giant Olam has been accused of using suppliers that may use unsustainable practices in parts of Southeast Asia. The claims against the agricultural commodities trader were made in a report by Mighty... Mighty also accuses Olam and its main...
Temasek Statement in Relation to Olam International's Response to Mighty Earth and Brainforest Report
Author: Temasek (Singapore)
Olam’s operations are properly matters for the board and management of Olam to address. As a matter of proper governance, Temasek does not direct the business operations of our portfolio companies, including Olam. We have stated openly and in many...
Author: Jennifer Rankin, Guardian (UK)
The chairman of Standard Chartered has said the bank will review its involvement in a controversial Australian coal mine that critics say threatens the Great Barrier Reef and will blow a hole in the global carbon budget…The bank has been advising the...
Author: Esther Teh, CSR Asia
In Asia, many companies have a preference for hiring unmarried women. Women about to get married or have married are being turned away by companies. Business is concerned about staff shortages as women take maternity leave, but also the increased...
Author: Savio D'Souza & Sean Mattson, Reuters
Canada's Inmet Mining Corp said on Monday its financing plans for a copper and gold project in Panama are still viable, even after the government repealed a law key to the mine's development…The law…changed Panama's mining code to allow foreign...
- Related stories: Panamá: Gobierno deroga nueva ley minera tras protestas de los indígenas Ngöbe
- Related in-depth areas: Free, prior and informed consent
- Related companies: Inmet Mining
Author: Esther Vandenbroucke, IKV Pax Christi & Roos Boer, Netwerk Vlaanderen
This publication...presents...financial institutions’ investment in companies that develop or produce cluster munitions, on financial institutions disinvesting from producers of cluster munitions and on legislative measures to prohibit investment in...
- Related stories: Cluster Munition Coalition calls on govts to stop banks investing in companies producing cluster bombs
- Related in-depth areas: Finance
- Related companies: Aberdeen Asset Management Aerostar International (part of Raven Industries) Alliant Techsystems Allianz Allstate AMP Group ANZ Bank ASN Bank (part of SNS Reaal) AXA BAE Systems Bank of America Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (part of Mitsubishi UFJ) Barclays BlackRock BNP Paribas BNY Mellon Calyon (part of Crédit Agricole) Capital Group Citigroup Commerzbank Crédit Agricole Credit Suisse Daewoo Group Daiwa Securities Danske Bank DBS Bank Deutsche Bank Dexia Eaton Vance Fidelity Investments Folksam Fortis General Electric Goldman Sachs Groupe Banque Populaire Hanwha Henderson Global Investors (part of AMP Group) HSBC ING Intesa Sanpaolo Invesco JPMorgan Chase KBC Kookmin Bank L-3 Communications Legal & General Legg Mason Lloyds TSB Lockheed Martin Mellon Financial (part of BNY Mellon) Merrill Lynch (part of Bank of America) Mitsubishi Group Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Mizuho Bank (part of Mizuho Financial Group) Morgan Stanley Natixis Nordea Bank Northrop Grumman Old Mutual Oppenheimer & Co. PGGM Poongsan Principal Financial Prudential plc Rabobank Raven Industries Raytheon Regions Financial Rheinmetall Royal Bank of Scotland Russell Investments Scotiabank Shinhan Bank SNS Reaal Société Générale Standard Life State Street Storebrand Sumitomo Group Sumitomo Mitsui Banking (part of Sumitomo Group) SunTrust Banks T. Rowe Price Thales TIAA-CREF Triodos Bank UBS US Bancorp Vanguard Wachovia (part of Wells Fargo) Wells Fargo West LB Woori Bank (part of Woori Financial Group) Woori Financial Group