The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 62 results. You are on page 1 of 7.
Madagascar: Investigation finds children as young as four mining mica for electronics and automotive industries
Author: Lisa Cavazuti, Christine Romo, Cynthia McFadden & Rich Schapiro, NBC News
"'Zone Rouge': An army of children toils in African mines", 18 November 2019...
Nearly 200 CEOs say their companies are committed to delivering value to all stakeholders, not just shareholders
On August 19, 2019, the Business Roundtable (BRT), a lobbying group composed of leading CEOs in the US, released an updated Statement on the Purpose of a Corporation. This statement expresses a fundamental commitment to all stakeholders, including...
Author: Carleton English, The New York Post
American Airlines and others do not want the US government using their fleets to transport migrant children torn from their families as a result of the Trump administration's controversial border policy..."We bring families together, not apart,"...
Video: MVM says contract pre-dated “zero tolerance” policy & removes job postings; Microsoft & airlines speak out against family separation
"Corporations react to their services being used in migrant family separation policy," 20 June 2018
Author: Kathrin Werner, Süddeutsche Zeitung
"Firmenchefs sind die neuen Wächter der Werte", 27 Februar 2018...
- Related stories: USA: Firmen distanzieren sich von der Waffenlobby nach Schießerei an Schule in Florida, bei der 17 Menschen starben
- Related in-depth areas: Positive company initiatives
- Related companies: Apple BlackRock Delta Air Lines eBay Hertz PayPal (part of eBay) United Airlines (part of United Continental) United Continental
Author: Le Monde (France)
Depuis la tuerie dans un lycée de Floride qui a fait dix-sept morts, le 14 février, plusieurs grandes entreprises américaines ont pris leurs distances avec la National Rifle Association (NRA). Celles-ci ont revu les partenariats qui les liaient au...
- Related stories: Etats-Unis : Plus d'une douzaine d'entreprises coupent leurs liens avec la National Rifle Association (NRA) suite à la tuerie dans un lycée en Floride
- Related companies: Alamo Rent A Car (part of Vanguard Car Rental) American Outdoor Brands Corporation Bank of America BlackRock Chubb Group Delta Air Lines Enterprise Rent-A-Car Hertz Metlife Sturm, Ruger & Co, Inc. Symantec TrueCar Twitter United Airlines (part of United Continental)
USA: More than one dozen companies cut ties with National Rifle Association after 17 people killed in Florida high school shooting
On 14 February 2018, Nikolas Cruz, a former student at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, killed 17 people with a legally purchased AR-15 rifle, according to authorities. Following the mass shooting, people have pressured...
Author: Jacey Fortin, New York Times (USA)
"A List of the Companies Cutting Ties With the N.R.A.", 24 February 2018...
- Related stories: USA: More than one dozen companies cut ties with National Rifle Association after 17 people killed in Florida high school shooting
- Related companies: Alamo Rent A Car (part of Vanguard Car Rental) Allied Van Lines Avis Budget Chubb Group Delta Air Lines Hertz Metlife Simplisafe Symantec TrueCar United Airlines (part of United Continental)