The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 8 results. You are on page 1 of 1.
Author: Channel News Asia
A rule change by the [Israeli] defence ministry means companies can now obtain exemptions on marketing licences for the sale of some products to specific countries... Industry specialists say the change makes a speedier approval process possible for...
Novalpina Capital comments on letter regarding its buyout of NSO Group, sued for enabling surveillance of activists
Author: Alex Plough, Yifan Yu & Mariana Valle, Debtwire (UK)
"Israeli Spyware Firm NSO Group Confronts Controversial Past As It Seeks $500 Million Buyout Loan", 25 Feb 2019...
Author: Craig Timberg, Washington Post
U.S. and Israeli companies are supplying sophisticated surveillance technology to Central Asian nations with records of widespread human rights abuses, giving state security services virtually unchecked power to monitor the communications of ordinary...
- Related stories: Privacy International highlights surveillance industry role spying on citizens in Central Asia
- Related companies: NICE
Verint did not respond to: Report alleges companies selling of surveillance equipment to repressive govts.
- Related in-depth areas: Human Rights First & OWNI Digital articles on surveillance technology & oppressive regimes
- This is a non response from the following companies: Verint
Human Rights First & OWNI Digital Journalism articles on surveillance technology & oppressive regimes
Author: Meg Roggensack and Betsy Walters, Human Rights First, OWNI Digital Journalism; reponses compiled by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
In November 2011, Human Rights First published a blog entitled "Excuses, excuses: Surveillance Technology and Oppressive Regimes", alleging that companies providing surveillance technology to oppressive regimes in the Middle East contribute to human...
- Related in-depth areas: Human Rights First & OWNI Digital articles on surveillance technology & oppressive regimes Information technology - allegations and responses Latest news on conflict & peace
- Related companies: Amesys (part of Bull) Area Blue Coat Bull Creativity Software Ericsson Hacking Team HP (Hewlett-Packard) NICE Nokia Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN) (joint venture Nokia and Siemens) Qosmos Siemens
Author: Vernon Silver & Ben Elgin, Bloomberg
[scroll down for statement by Nokia Siemens Networks] Bahraini jailers armed with stiff rubber hoses beat the 39-year-old school administrator and human rights activist...[then] Al Khanjar…[was] question[ed] by a[n]…officer armed with…transcripts of...
- Related stories: Bahrain: Surveillance software, provided by Nokia Siemens Networks & Trovicor, allegedly used to obtain information during interrogation & torture of dissidents - includes company comments
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on conflict & peace Technology and telecommunication Torture & ill-treatment
- Related companies: Facebook Nokia Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN) (joint venture Nokia and Siemens) Siemens TeleStrategies
Author: Reporters sans frontières
De nombreuses entreprises du secteur d’Internet exercent une activité dans des pays répressifs en bafouant le principe de la libre circulation de l’information. Pour ne prendre que quelques exemples :...
Reporters Without Borders will go to IGF [Internet Governance Forum] venue in Athens to put free expression on agenda
Author: Reporters Without Borders
Many Internet sector companies that have operations in repressive countries violate the principle of the free flow of information. To take just a few examples:...