The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 34 results. You are on page 1 of 4.
Survivors & relatives of victims of Grenfell Tower fire launch lawsuit in US against cladding & insulation makers
Author: Benjamin Mueller, New York Times (USA)
"Survivors of London's Grenfell Fire Sue in Philadelphia Court", 11 Jun 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
Author: Alexandre Pouchard, Le Monde (France)
[Les Paradise Papers]..dévoilent...les complexes systèmes d'optimisation de plusieurs grands groupes mondiaux. Réseau de sociétés écrans, failles dans les législations... ces révélations illustrent l'inventivité et la réactivité des cabinets...
- Related stories: Paradise Papers: Révélations sur les pratiques d'évasion fiscale des multinationales
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on tax avoidance
Merck, Intel, Under Armour, Alliance for American Manufacturing & AFL-CIO resign from manufacturing council following President Trump's response to white supremacist violence in Charlottesville
Five members of the American Manufacturing Council resigned following President Trump's failure to quickly condemn racism and violence by white supremacists at a rally in Charlottesville. The rally was organised to protest the planned removal of a...
CEOs of Campbell Soup, Dell, Dow, GE, International Paper, Nucor & Whirlpool choose to remain in American Manufacturing Council
Author: David Gernon, CNBC
"We asked the CEOs on Trump's manufacturing council about Merck's CEO quitting. Here's what happened." 14 August 2017...
Press release: Just Capital and Forbes release inaugural "Just 100 List" ranking companies performing best on American public's priorities
Author: Just Capital and Forbes
JUST Capital and Forbes today released the inaugural “JUST 100 List,” which ranks the publicly traded companies in America that perform best on the priorities of the American public. This is the first-ever annual ranking of how America’s top companies...
Author: Sarah Bailey, Overseas Development Institute
Author: Human Rights Campaign
This year, an historic 304 major businesses…scored 100 percent on HRC’s Corporate Equality Index and the coveted distinction of “Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality.” These companies adopted a full framework of LGBT inclusion in the workplace,...
- Related stories: USA: Human Rights Campaign releases ranking of “best places to work for LGBT equality”
- Related companies: 3M Abercrombie & Fitch Accenture Acerinox Aetna AIG Alcatel-Lucent (part of Nokia) Alcoa Alston & Bird AMC Networks American Airlines American Eagle Outfitters American Express Ameriprise Financial Apple Arent Fox Arnold & Porter AT&T Automatic Data Processing Avon AXA Bain & Company Baker & McKenzie Bank of America Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) Barclays Barnes & Noble BASF Best Buy Bingham McCutchen BlackRock Blue Cross BNP Paribas BNY Mellon Boehringer Ingelheim Boeing Booz Allen Hamilton Bristol-Myers Squibb Campbell Soup Capital One Cardinal Cargill Charles Schwab Chevron Chrysler Chubb Group CIGNA Cisco Systems Citigroup Clifford Chance Clorox Coca-Cola Comcast Corning Covington & Burling Credit Suisse Cummins Danaher Darden Restaurants Dechert Dell Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Deutsche Bank Deutsche Telekom Diageo DLA Piper Dorsey & Whitney Dow Chemical DuPont Eastman Kodak eBay Ecolab Edison International Electronic Arts EMC EY (Ernst & Young) Faegre & Benson Fenwick & West Ford Freddie Mac GameStop Gap Genentech General Electric General Mills General Motors Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher Giorgio Armani GlaxoSmithKline Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) Hartford Financial Services Herman Miller Hilton HP (Hewlett-Packard) HSBC Humana Hyatt IBM Intuit Jenner & Block Johnson & Johnson JPMorgan Chase Kaiser Permanente Kellogg KPMG Kraft Foods (now Kraft Heinz) Land O'Lakes Leo Burnett (part of Publicis) Levi Strauss Lexmark Limited Brands Littler Mendelson Lockheed Martin Marriott Marsh & McLennan MasterCard McDermott Will & Emery McKesson McKinsey Medtronic Merck Metlife MGM Resorts Microsoft Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Moody's Morgan Stanley Morgan, Lewis & Bockius Morrison & Foerster Nationwide Mutual Insurance Nielsen Nike Nissan Nixon Peabody Nokia Nordstrom Northern Trust Novartis Office Depot Oracle Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe Owens Corning PepsiCo Pfizer Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman PNC Financial Services PricewaterhouseCoopers Procter & Gamble Progressive Insurance Prudential Financial Publicis Qualcomm Raytheon Replacements Ltd. Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi Rockwell Automation Salesforce.com SAP Sears Sempra Energy Sidley Austin Brown & Wood Sodexo Sony Southern California Edison (part of Edison International) Sprint Staples Starcom MediaVest (part of Publicis) Starwood Hotels Sun Life Financial SunTrust Banks Symantec T-Mobile (part of Deutsche Telekom) Target Tech Data Thomson Reuters Time Warner Toronto-Dominion Bank Toyota UBS Unilever Union Bank of California United Continental United Technologies UnitedHealth Group US Bancorp Verizon Viacom Volkswagen Walgreen Walt Disney Wells Fargo Whirlpool White & Case Wyndham Xerox Yahoo!
Author: Advocate.com (USA)
Th[e] sense of American Pride is rooted in celebrating diversity — one of…[Whirlpool]'s core values. These core values form the foundation for every interaction for its employees and the development of every policy. Whirlpool Corporation policies...
- Related companies: Whirlpool
Author: Joanne Bauer, in CSRWire
For far too long businesses have ignored the risk of forced labor in corporate supply chains -- a situation that reflects the failure not just of business, but of society at large to confront the inconvenient truth of modern day slavery. But at last...
Whirlpool did not respond to: Global Witness issues new call for more companies to clarify positions on conflict minerals lawsuit.
- Related in-depth areas: Company responses re lawsuit against SEC over final rule accompanying section 1502 of Dodd-Frank Act
- This is a non response from the following companies: Whirlpool