3186 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- frTotal E&P Côte d'Ivoire B.V., Petroci Holding, Block Cl-705, PSA, 2019 2019
- frSNPC, Perenco Congo S.A, Africa Oil&Gas Corporation, Petro Congo S.A, Marine XXVIII, PSA, 2019 2019
- frSNPC, Total E&P Congo, Nanga I, PSA, 2019 2019
- frTotal E&P Côte d'Ivoire B.V., Petroci Holding, Block Cl-706, PSA, 2019 2019
- frSNPC, Total E&P Congo, Chevron Overseas Congo Limited, Nsoko II, PSA, 2019 2019
- frSNPC, Perenco Congo S.A, Africa Oil&Gas Corporation, Petro Congo S.A, Marine XXVII, PSA, 2019 2019
- enOK Energy Limited, Exploration License, 2019 2019
- enModel Contract (English), Guinea Ecuatorial de Petroleos, PSA, 2019 2019
- frSNPC, Total E&P Congo, Woodside Energy (Congo) Limited, Marine XX, PSA, 2019 2019
- frSNPC, Total E&P Congo, Mokelembembe, PSA, 2019 2019
Your search returned 12 results. You are on page 1 of 2.
"Tourism in fragile contexts" - new guideline for product & communication managers published to respect human rights
Author: Roundtable for Human Rights in Tourism
Political instability, unrest or upheaval, social inequali- ties or natural disasters – many factors can have an influence on tourism in the destinations. These fac- tors represent the partly fragile framework in which tourists move about a country....
Author: Damiano de Felice, Measuring Business & Human Rights and Sarah Zoen, Oxfam Ameria; on Huffington Post (USA)
"Who is in charge? A key question for human rights impact assessments", 26 Feb 2016...
- Related companies: Kuoni
TourismWatch resources on corporate responsibility
Author: Rainforest Alliance
...The Guide for Sustainable Tourism Best Practices is meant to be a facilitating tool for community businesses and for small and medium entrepreneurs to adopt specific actions that allow them take the needed steps to carry out and manage sustainable...
Author: Global Sustainable Tourism Council
The Global Sustainable Tourism Council (GSTC) Criteria serve as the global baseline standards for sustainability in travel and tourism....
Author: Intl. Tourism Partnership
This Know How Guide is a high-level introduction to human rights for the hotel industry – what human rights are, the context of the hotel industry, steps to implement the UN Guiding Principles and resources for further reading. It is primarily written...
Intl. Tourism Partnership develops guidance materials to help hoteliers understand & address trafficking
The International Tourism Partnership, an initiative bringing together international hotel companies to work on social and environmental responsibility, has produced materials to help hoteliers understand and address the issue of trafficking. The mate...
Author: Tourism Concern, Institute for Human Rights & Business
Tourism Concern is partnering with the Institute for Human Rights and Business is convening a one-day roundtable meeting to explore the challenges, risks and opportunities around integrating human rights into tourism development. The meeting will offer...
[Website for Code of Code of Conduct for the Protection of Children from Sexual Exploitation in Travel and Tourism] An industry driven responsible tourism initiative in collaboration with ECPAT International, funded by UNICEF and supported by the UNWTO.