3157 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- frTotal E&P Côte d'Ivoire B.V., Petroci Holding, Block Cl-705, PSA, 2019 2019
- frTotal E&P Côte d'Ivoire B.V., Petroci Holding, Block Cl-706, PSA, 2019 2019
- frSNPC, Perenco Congo S.A, Africa Oil&Gas Corporation, Petro Congo S.A, Marine XXVIII, PSA, 2019 2019
- frSNPC, Total E&P Congo, Nanga I, PSA, 2019 2019
- frSNPC, Total E&P Congo, Chevron Overseas Congo Limited, Nsoko II, PSA, 2019 2019
- frSNPC, Perenco Congo S.A, Africa Oil&Gas Corporation, Petro Congo S.A, Marine XXVII, PSA, 2019 2019
- enOK Energy Limited, Exploration License, 2019 2019
- enModel Contract (English), Guinea Ecuatorial de Petroleos, PSA, 2019 2019
- frSNPC, Total E&P Congo, Mokelembembe, PSA, 2019 2019
- frSNPC, Total E&P Congo, Woodside Energy (Congo) Limited, Marine XX, PSA, 2019 2019
Your search returned 10 results. You are on page 1 of 1.
"A “4x10” plan for why and how to unlock the potential of the OECD Guidelines", Jun 2016...
Author: Global Business Initiative on Human Rights (GBI) & Clifford Chance
GBI has collaborated with Clifford Chance to publish a briefing for business on the development of National Action Plans on Business and Human Rights (NAPs). This briefing identifies key recent developments relevant to the business community; identifi...
- Related in-depth areas: Commentaries, recommendations and studies concerning National Action Plans
USA: International Corporate Accountability Roundtable issues report on respecting human rights in govt. purchasing
Business, Human Rights, and Uganda’s Oil - Part II: Protect and Remedy: Implementing State duties under the UN Framework on Business and Human Rights
Author: Gabriella Wass & Chris Musiime, IPIS & ActionAid Uganda
In accordance with the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights, this second report assesses the duty of the Ugandan, British, French and Chinese States to prevent, investigate, punish and redress human rights abuse by businesses. Based on...
- Related stories: Report on implementing State duties under the UN Framework on Business & Human Rights for Uganda's oil industry
- Related in-depth areas: African region Chinese investment overseas Civil society recommendations to governments Extractives, including oil and mines General Judicial remedies Labour issues Land Rights & Displacements Latest Legal News Latest news on conflict & peace Latest news on UNGPs Latest news on UNWG Oil & gas Providing guidance to companies State-based
- Related companies: CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) Equinor (formerly Statoil) Kaweri (part of Neumann Gruppe) Neumann Gruppe Tullow Oil
Author: Prof. Robert Stumberg, Prof. Anita Ramasastry, Bama Athreya, for International Corporate Accountability Roundtable (ICAR)
This summary document elaborates the duty to protect human rights in the context of commercial transactions, and specifically procurement. It is the first product for the “Government Procurement Project” launched by the International Corporate...
Germany: Civil Society Position Paper on Business and Human Rights - Expectations of a National Action Plan
Author: CorA-Netzwerk für Unternehmensverantwortung, Forum Menschenrechte, Amnesty International Deutschland, Brot für die Welt – Evangelischer Entwicklungsdienst, European Center for Constitutional and Human Rights (ECCHR), Germanwatch, Misereor, Oxfam Deutschland, ver.di
In October 2011 the European Commission asked member states to draft National Action Plans for the implementation of the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights. The German government has remained largely inactive in this respect. The CorA...
Author: US Department of State, Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights & Labor
Businesses can have a significant impact on the States in which they operate, and on the lives of billions of people. As businesses cross borders they can find themselves operating in difficult environments with weak governance institutions...The idea...
Author: Intl. Corporate Accountability Roundtable
Governments at the federal and state level are large purchasers of goods and services and can therefore exert...tremendous...leverage on corporate actors...[There] is a growing recognition of [governments'] duty to ensure protection for human rights,...
- Related stories: Intl. Corporate Accountability Roundtable launches project on including human rights requirements in govt. procurement
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on UNGPs
[DOC] European Group of National Human Rights Institutions - Berlin Action Plan on Business and Human Rights
Author: European Group of National Human Rights Institutions
The European Group of National Human Rights Institutions [NHRIs] held its first Regional Workshop on Business and Human Rights in Berlin from 5-7 September 2012, in line with the ICC’s Edinburgh Declaration of October 2010...NHRIs within the European...
Author: Govt. of the Netherlands
the Updated OECD Guidelines now also fully reflect the United Nations Guiding...Principles on Business and Human Rights5. With regard to the´remedy-pillar´of the ‘Protect, Respect and Remedy’ framework for business and human rights, the National...