3069 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- frLefa, Societe Miniere de Dinguiraye, Delta Gold Mining, Nordgold, Amendment, 2018 2018
- esServicios Múltiples de Burgos; CNH-M3-MISIÓN/2018; 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CM-G09/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G01/2018; 2018 2018
- esTotal E&P Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Pemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-06/2018; 2018 2018
- esDeutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; Premier Oil exploration and Production Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Sapura; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-14/2018; 2018 2018
- esPan American Energy; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-15/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G10/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G04/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R03-L01-G-BG-07/2018; 2018 2018
Your search returned 20 results. You are on page 1 of 2.
Toolkit to support mining companies in integrating child rights into impact assessments, stakeholder engagement & management systems
Mining operations often occur in the most disadvantaged areas in the world, encountering some of the most vulnerable children, with profound and diverse impacts. UNICEF research conducted in 2013-14 found that the mining sector can have both adverse...
Non-judicial grievance mechanisms: 19 reports highlight case studies, analyse redress mechanisms, provide recommendations to co.s & govts.
Package of materials on non-judicial grievance mechanisms by Non-Judicial Human Rights Redress Mechanisms Project including: 10 in depth case studies ...examining harms caused by mining, agribusiness and textile clothing and footwear production in Ind...
Initiative for Responsible Mining Assurance releases draft guidance on responsible mining for public comment (due 5 Jun)
Author: Initiative for Responsible Mining Assurance (IRMA)
"Standard for Responsible Mining Released", 5 Apr 2016...
Unless properly managed, involuntary resettlement may result in long-term hardship and impoverishment for the Affected Communities and persons, as well as environmental damage and adverse socio-economic impacts in areas to which they have been...
By Lori Bishop, consultant to Humanity United...
Author: Intl. Tourism Partnership
This Know How Guide is a high-level introduction to human rights for the hotel industry – what human rights are, the context of the hotel industry, steps to implement the UN Guiding Principles and resources for further reading. It is primarily written...
This third edition of the Toolkit is designed to enhance the capabilities of companies in managing human rights issues and impacts in their business operations through providing awareness training on human rights issues relevant to employees, suppliers...
Business, Human Rights, and Uganda’s Oil - Part II: Protect and Remedy: Implementing State duties under the UN Framework on Business and Human Rights
Author: Gabriella Wass & Chris Musiime, IPIS & ActionAid Uganda
In accordance with the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights, this second report assesses the duty of the Ugandan, British, French and Chinese States to prevent, investigate, punish and redress human rights abuse by businesses. Based on...
- Related stories: Report on implementing State duties under the UN Framework on Business & Human Rights for Uganda's oil industry
- Related in-depth areas: African region Chinese investment overseas Civil society recommendations to governments Extractives, including oil and mines General Judicial remedies Labour issues Land Rights & Displacements Latest Legal News Latest news on conflict & peace Latest news on UNGPs Latest news on UNWG Oil & gas Providing guidance to companies State-based
- Related companies: CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) Equinor (formerly Statoil) Kaweri (part of Neumann Gruppe) Neumann Gruppe Tullow Oil
[PDF] Advance Unedited Version: Report of the Working Group on the issue of human rights and transnational corporations and other business enterprises [on indigenous peoples]
Author: UN Working Group on business & human rights
This report explores the challenges faced in addressing adverse impacts of business-related activities on the rights of indigenous peoples through the lens of the United Nations Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights. The focus is how the...
Author: Peter Nestor, BSR Insight
When the United Nations endorsed the Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights...businesses in nearly every industry took a more serious look at their human rights impacts. For food, beverage, and agriculture companies, labor rights are often the...