2500 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- frLefa, Societe Miniere de Dinguiraye, Delta Gold Mining, Nordgold, Amendment, 2018 2018
- esServicios Múltiples de Burgos; CNH-M3-MISIÓN/2018; 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CM-G09/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G01/2018; 2018 2018
- esTotal E&P Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Pemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-06/2018; 2018 2018
- esDeutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; Premier Oil exploration and Production Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Sapura; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-14/2018; 2018 2018
- esPan American Energy; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-15/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G10/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G04/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R03-L01-G-BG-07/2018; 2018 2018
Your search returned 13 results. You are on page 1 of 2.
Author: International Women’s Rights Action Watch Asia Pacific
"The Business of Women’s Human Rights", 2014...
Author: Human Rights and Business Dilemmas Forum
Women represent an important group of potential employees for multi-national corporations (MNCs) who choose to expand their operations in emerging markets. Yet, businesses are often faced with a dilemma when operating in countries where women and...
Author: Geneva Centre for the Democratic Control of Armed Forces (DCAF) & Intl. Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
The Geneva Centre for the Democratic Control of Armed Forces (DCAF) and the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) have just published the second edition of the Addressing security and human rights challenges in complex environments Toolkit....
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on conflict & peace
- Related companies: BP Tenke Fungurume (joint venture Freeport-McMoRan, Lundin, Gécamines)
Author: Amy Lynne Lockler and Kathryn Dovey, International Women’s Rights Action Watch Asia Pacific
International Women’s Rights Action Watch Asia Pacific (“IWRAW-AP”) held a Consultation on Migration/Trafficking: Exploring Engagement with Non-state Actors using the Convention on the Elimination of all Forms of Discrimination Against Women (CEDAW)...
- Related in-depth areas: Women
[PDF] Advance Unedited Version: Report of the Working Group on the issue of human rights and transnational corporations and other business enterprises [on indigenous peoples]
Author: UN Working Group on business & human rights
This report explores the challenges faced in addressing adverse impacts of business-related activities on the rights of indigenous peoples through the lens of the United Nations Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights. The focus is how the...
[PDF] Employment & Recruitment Agencies Sector Guide on Implementing the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights
Author: Shift, Institute for Human Rights and Business, for the European Commission
This Guide applies the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights...to the specific context of employment and recruitment...agencies. Recognising that each company is different, it is intended to help E&R agencies “translate” respect for...
- Related stories: European Commission publishes human rights guidance consistent with UN Guiding Principles for 3 business sectors
- Related in-depth areas: Employment agencies Latest news on UNGPs
Author: CSR Europe
This report...is based on the information gathered in the framework of CSR Europe’s Collaborative Project on Sustainable Supply Chains, Business & Human Rights. The project...aimed to enhance joint learning on the business implications of the UN...
The Women's Empowerment Principles are a set of Principles for business offering guidance on how to empower women in the workplace...They are the result of a collaboration between the... [UN] Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women.....
- Related in-depth areas: Business action
[PDF] Women’s Empowerment Principles, the UN Global Compact and the Guiding Principles on Business and Human rights - Explanatory Note
Author: UN Global Compact, Women's Empowerment Principles
This brief explanatory note explains the relationship between the Women’s Empowerment Principles (WEPs), the UN Global Compact and the Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights. In a nutshell, the UN Global Compact focuses on corporate...
- Related in-depth areas: Women