2500 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- frLefa, Societe Miniere de Dinguiraye, Delta Gold Mining, Nordgold, Amendment, 2018 2018
- esServicios Múltiples de Burgos; CNH-M3-MISIÓN/2018; 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CM-G09/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G01/2018; 2018 2018
- esTotal E&P Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Pemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-06/2018; 2018 2018
- esDeutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; Premier Oil exploration and Production Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Sapura; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-14/2018; 2018 2018
- esPan American Energy; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-15/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G10/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G04/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R03-L01-G-BG-07/2018; 2018 2018
Your search returned 27 results. You are on page 1 of 3.
USA: Ben & Jerry's reminds we are all obliged to speak up against injustice & calls for reform of prison system
Author: Ben & Jerry's (USA)
"It’s Time to Reform the Criminal (In)justice System", 4 May 2017...
- Related in-depth areas: Positive initiatives by businesses to protect civic freedoms
- Related companies: Ben & Jerry's (part of Unilever) Unilever
Author: 20 Minutes et AFP (France)
« Décret anti-immigration: Starbucks, Uber et d'autes grandes entreprises américaines répondent à Trump », 30 janvier 2017...
Author: Eric March, Upworthy
“A spice company CEO took a stand against bigotry. It turned out to be good for business”, 2 December 2016...
- Related stories: Positive action by companies to protect civic freedoms
- Related in-depth areas: Positive initiatives by businesses to protect civic freedoms USA: Trump administration actions on business & human rights
- Related companies: 3M Kellogg Vanguard
Author: Press Trust of India
"Amazon,Microsoft workers join pledge to oppose Muslim registry", 16 Dec 2016...
Germany: Companies pull advertising from rightwing US website Breitbart after criticism by social media campaign
Author: Associated Press
Several large German companies, including carmaker BMW, have pulled their ads from U.S.-based news and opinion website Breitbart due to concerns about its content, following a similar move by cereal maker Kellogg's. The German boycott was spurred by a...
- Related stories: Companies denounce rightwing US website Breitbart after criticism
- Related companies: BMW Deutsche Telekom O2 (part of Telefónica)
Author: Ben Kentish, Independent (UK)
Lego will stop advertising its products in the Daily Mail, following a public campaign calling on big companies to drop adverts from newspapers accused of promoting “hatred, discrimination and demonisation”, the company has announced. The Danish firm,...
Author: Mary Mazzoni, TriplePundit (USA)
"Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Challenge to Companies: Address Racism"...
Author: Libération (France)
« Airbnb demande à ses utilisateurs de signer un engagement antidiscriminations », 31 octobre 2016...
- Related companies: Airbnb
Author: Melia Robinson, Tech Insider (USA)
"Over half of all the employees at this top Silicon Valley VC firm are women", 14 Jun 2016...