3060 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- frLefa, Societe Miniere de Dinguiraye, Delta Gold Mining, Nordgold, Amendment, 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CM-G09/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G01/2018; 2018 2018
- esServicios Múltiples de Burgos; CNH-M3-MISIÓN/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R03-L01-G-BG-07/2018; 2018 2018
- esCapricorn Energy; Citla Energy B15; CNH-R03-L01-G-TMV-01/2018; 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; Deutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; CEPSA E.P.Mexico, S. de R.L de R.L. de C.V.; CNH-R03-L01-G-TMV-03/2018; 2018 2018
- esTotal E&P Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Pemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-06/2018; 2018 2018
- esDeutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; Premier Oil exploration and Production Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Sapura; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-14/2018; 2018 2018
- esPan American Energy; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-15/2018; 2018 2018
Your search returned 23 results. You are on page 1 of 3.
Lebanon: ILO infrastructure programme provides employment opportunities for refugees and host communities
Author: International Labour Organization
"More jobs and better infrastructure for Lebanon", 18 April 2018...
Author: Jeremy Arbid, Executive
...[L]abor participation among the over 1 million UNHCR-registered Syrian refugees in Lebanon is outright bad. According to 2017’s Lebanon Crisis Response Plan (LCRP), the ILO projected the size of the Syrian labor force in Lebanon at 384,000, and...
Global businesses can achieve social impact, better reputation & increase brand loyalty by including refugees, says report
Author: Cindy Huang et al., Center for Global Development (CGD)
"Global Business and Refugee Crises: A Framework for Sustainable Engagement," September 2017...
Author: Alessandra Bajec, Aljazeera
...[According to] demographic data from the United Nations refugee agency, more than 80 percent of Syrian refugees in Lebanon are women and children. That would mean the refugee population includes only around 200,000 men, indicating that Syrian...
Lebanon: Syrian construction workers suffer from poor living conditions and sponsorship system restrictions
Author: Timour Azhari, The Daily Star (Lebanon)
“Migrant construction workers feel the squeeze”, 23 June 2017...
Author: United Nations Development Programme, Regional Development & Protection Programme, World Food Programme, Int. Labor Organization
The goal of this report is to provide pragmatic, empirically grounded evidence to support efforts by these three key actors—host nations, the international donor community and the private sector—to achieve this ambitious political goal of creating 1...
Arabian Construction Company did not respond to 2016 construction survey on migrant worker rights in the UAE
Arabian Construction Company did not respond to our survey on migrant worker rights in the UAE.
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news & responses: Outreach to construction firms in Qatar and the UAE
- Related companies: Arabian Construction Company (ACC)
Author: Marwa Rashad and Katie Paul, Reuters (India)
Migrant construction workers, abandoned in their thousands by Saudi employers in filthy desert camps during the kingdom's economic slump, say they will not accept a government offer of free flights home unless they receive months of unpaid wages. The...
- Related stories: Governments & companies offer assistance as Saudi Oger fails to pay wages and leaves migrant construction workers stranded
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news & company responses: Migrant workers in Qatar & the UAE
- Related companies: Saudi Binladin Group Saudi Oger