2945 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- frLefa, Societe Miniere de Dinguiraye, Delta Gold Mining, Nordgold, Amendment, 2018 2018
- esServicios Múltiples de Burgos; CNH-M3-MISIÓN/2018; 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CM-G09/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G01/2018; 2018 2018
- esTotal E&P Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Pemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-06/2018; 2018 2018
- esDeutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; Premier Oil exploration and Production Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Sapura; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-14/2018; 2018 2018
- esPan American Energy; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-15/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G10/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G04/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R03-L01-G-BG-07/2018; 2018 2018
Your search returned 118993 results. You are on page 2 of 11900.
Author: COFCO International
COFCO International is committed to the International Bill of Human Rights and the eight International Labour Organization Core Conventions. We also adhere the Environmental and Social Performance Standards of International Finance Corporation, a...
- Related stories: Business model of agricultural traders in Switzerland raises human rights concerns, according to NGO report urging tougher rules
- This is a response from the following companies: COFCO International
Interview with Ben Hoffman, Acting Director of Human Rights Clinic of Columbia Law School: Practical experience working on cases of human or environmental rights abuses by companies
Benjamin Hoffman is a lawyer specializing in international human rights law and corporate accountability. Hoffman’s work and scholarship focus on the integration of community collaboration and co-empowerment in transnational human rights advocacy strategies and methodology.
Brazil: Activists and politicians express concern over the destruction of environmental protections under Bolsonaro
Author: The Guardian (UK)
“'Exterminator of the future': Brazil's Bolsonaro denounced for environmental assault”, 9th May 2019...
USA: Supreme Court rejects appeal against bakers who refused to make wedding cake for same-sex couple
Author: The Independent (UK)
"US Supreme Court throws out appeal against bakers who refused to make same-sex wedding cake", 18 Jun 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
Author: The Guardian (UK)
“Hundreds of new pesticides approved in Brazil under Bolsonaro”, 12th June 2019...
Author: 19/6/19 - Urs Rybi, Public Eye
Urs Rybi provides context on last week's Swiss vote on mandatory human rights due diligence.
EU Commission's Technical Expert Group recommends excluding coal & nuclear power from sustainable investments
Author: Sven Giegold
"Strong signal for sustainable finance: EU Commission expert group excludes coal and nuclear power from green financial products", 18 June 2019...
- Related stories: EU Commission action plan on sustainable finance
Author: SWI (Suiza)
“La desigualdad salarial es enorme en las grandes empresas suizas” - 12 de junio de 2019...