3027 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- frLefa, Societe Miniere de Dinguiraye, Delta Gold Mining, Nordgold, Amendment, 2018 2018
- esServicios Múltiples de Burgos; CNH-M3-MISIÓN/2018; 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CM-G09/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G01/2018; 2018 2018
- esTotal E&P Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Pemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-06/2018; 2018 2018
- esDeutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; Premier Oil exploration and Production Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Sapura; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-14/2018; 2018 2018
- esPan American Energy; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-15/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G10/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G04/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R03-L01-G-BG-07/2018; 2018 2018
Your search returned 122479 results. You are on page 2 of 12248.
Author: Mônica Nunes, Conexão Planeta (Brazil)
“Lideranças indígenas vão à Europa para denunciar o governo Bolsonaro”, 11 de outubro de 2019...
Author: Mark Inkey, China Dialogue
“Chinese banana plantations bring work and pollution to Laos”, 14 October 2019...
- Related stories: Laos: Chinese banana plantations bring jobs along with dangerous working conditions and pollution
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas
South Korea: Unionized workers at Seoul Metro reach agreement with management and cancel planned strike
Author: Yonhap, Korea Herald
“Seoul subway union, company reach deal”, 16 October 2019...
- Related companies: Seoul Metropolitan Rapid Transit Corporation
FIFA Statement on the ILO study on heat stress in Qatar of 11 October 2019 and on an article in The Guardian on that same topic of 2 October 2019
The welfare and rights of workers associated with the FIFA World Cup 2022 in Qatar are of paramount importance to FIFA and its partners... This includes the implementation of measures to prevent heat stress on FIFA World Cup sites......
- Related stories: Qatar: Guardian investigation finds that migrant workers continue to die from ‘heat stress’, fatalies not adequately investigated by govt. Qatar: Study suggests heat mitigation strategies can allow workers to perform roles safely, despite extreme conditions
- This is a response from the following companies: FIFA
Author: Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy
The SC’s main contractors are required to put in place a comprehensive heat stress management plan that is reviewed and approved by the SC......
- Related stories: Qatar: Guardian investigation finds that migrant workers continue to die from ‘heat stress’, fatalies not adequately investigated by govt. Qatar: Study suggests heat mitigation strategies can allow workers to perform roles safely, despite extreme conditions Qatar: Unexplained death of World Cup stadium worker one of hundreds dismissed as "natural" by authorities Show moreShow less
Qatar: Unexplained death of World Cup stadium worker one of hundreds dismissed as "natural" by authorities
On 23 June Rubchandra Rumba, a Nepali labourer working on a football stadium for the World Cup 2022, died during his sleep. His death was attributed to "acute cardio respiratory failure due to natural cause[s]”; one of many such deaths recorded as ...
Brazil activists travel Europe to denounce Vale, companies and govt over Rio Doce and Brumadinho dam ruptures
Dutch development bank FMO allegedly finances projects where land grabbing & other abuses occur; bank denies allegations
Author: Erik van Zwam, Trouw
[Note: This is an unofficial summary translation of the original Dutch article.]...
- Related companies: FMO
Signatory brands to ACT living wage initiative adopt joint due diligence framework on purchasing practices
Author: Beth Wright, just-style
"ACT brands adopt accountability on purchasing practices", 15 October 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Multi-stakeholder initiatives
- Related companies: Arcadia Group ASOS Bestseller C&A Cotton On Group Debenhams Esprit G-Star Raw H&M Inditex Kmart Australia (part of Wesfarmers) N Brown Group New Look Next Pentland Group Primark (part of Associated British Foods) PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Tchibo Tesco Zalando SE