3234 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- frTotal E&P Côte d'Ivoire B.V., Petroci Holding, Block Cl-705, PSA, 2019 2019
- frSNPC, Total E&P Congo, Nanga I, PSA, 2019 2019
- frTotal E&P Côte d'Ivoire B.V., Petroci Holding, Block Cl-706, PSA, 2019 2019
- frSNPC, Perenco Congo S.A, Africa Oil&Gas Corporation, Petro Congo S.A, Marine XXVIII, PSA, 2019 2019
- frSNPC, Perenco Congo S.A, Africa Oil&Gas Corporation, Petro Congo S.A, Marine XXVII, PSA, 2019 2019
- frSNPC, Total E&P Congo, Chevron Overseas Congo Limited, Nsoko II, PSA, 2019 2019
- frEWAAH Investors Limited, PSA, 2019 2019
- enOK Energy Limited, Exploration License, 2019 2019
- enModel Contract (English), Guinea Ecuatorial de Petroleos, PSA, 2019 2019
- frSNPC, Total E&P Congo, Woodside Energy (Congo) Limited, Marine XX, PSA, 2019 2019
Your search returned 133121 results. You are on page 2 of 13313.
“【武汉肺炎】获政府检测合约 「中龙」无医务化验认证 「华大」涉新强强取基因遭美制裁”, 2020年8月4日...
- Related stories: Hong Kong: Quality and privacy concerns raised over companies chosen by government to conduct COVID-19 tests
- Related in-depth areas: 新型冠状病毒爆发：政府和企业的回应
Gulf: Investors representing $3tn in assets urge construction, hotel & petroleum multinationals to safeguard migrant workers
An investor group representing total combined assets of $3 trillion has written to 54 multinational brands and businesses with operations in the six Gulf states, with requests for details on how they are safeguarding migrant workers....
Author: Phil Weber, Independent
“The gig economy breaks people. Our victory over CitySprint is a win for all exploited workers in the sector”, 05 August 2020...
Saudi Arabia: Intl. gaming industry faces criticism over sponsorships & associated human rights abuses
The gaming sector is the latest to come under criticism for its business agreements in Saudi Arabia as fans criticise partnership agreements made with NEOM, the controversial mega-city project which has been associated with attacks and forced evictions...
Kuwait: 16 Indian construction workers without pay & work during COVID-19 lockdown seek govt. repatriation
Author: Aihik Sur, New Indian Express
"With approval of Expat Quota Bill, Indian workers stuck in Kuwait seek government help," 3 Aug 2020...
Saudi Arabia: Filipino workers at restauranter MAPCO reliant on aid during lockdown & lacking regular pay, documentation
Author: Migrant Rights
"Restaurant workers driven to starvation in Saudi," 4 Aug 2020...
Indian MP calls on missions in Gulf to record cases of wage theft prior to migrant worker repatriation & ensure access to justice
Author: Rejimon Kuttappan, News 18 (India)
"Mission Houses in Gulf nations should record Indian workers' wage grievances before repatriation, says Tharoor," 24 Jul 2020...
UAE: Dubai restauranteur on trial for forging employees' signatures on labour contracts, incl. reducing wages
Author: Marie Nammour, Khaleej Times (UAE)
"Restaurant owner in Dubai slashes staff's salary by forging labour contracts," 28 Jul 2020...
Tanzania: Victory for residents as govt orders immediate halt to sand mining endangering their lives
Author: John Namkwahe, The Citizen (Tanzania)
‘Government orders TPDF officers to stop sand mining along Tegeta River’ 4 August 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: Natural Resources
Zimbabwe: Unions call for temporary closer of all mines to help curb the spread of Covid-19 in mining communities
Author: New Zimbabwe
‘Call for mine closures as Covid-19 rages’ 3 August 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Government & business response