2885 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- frLefa, Societe Miniere de Dinguiraye, Delta Gold Mining, Nordgold, Amendment, 2018 2018
- esServicios Múltiples de Burgos; CNH-M3-MISIÓN/2018; 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CM-G09/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G01/2018; 2018 2018
- esTotal E&P Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Pemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-06/2018; 2018 2018
- esDeutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; Premier Oil exploration and Production Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Sapura; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-14/2018; 2018 2018
- esPan American Energy; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-15/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G10/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G04/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R03-L01-G-BG-07/2018; 2018 2018
Your search returned 118239 results. You are on page 2 of 11824.
UK: Petition calls on govt. to create modern slavery database to increase transparency of brands' efforts to tackle modern slavery in fashion industry
Author: Traidcraft & Fashion Revolution
"Who made my clothes? Are brands in Britain playing by the rules?" April 2019...
- Related stories: Sixth anniversary of Rana Plaza factory collapse in Bangladesh
USA: Gig economy companies campaign for policies stripping workers from basic labour rights & protection, says report
Author: Maya Pinto, Rebecca Smith & Irene Tung, National Employment Law Project (NELP) (USA)
"Rights at Risk: Gig Companies’ Campaign to Upend Employment as We Know It", May 2019...
…The dispute between Glencore’s Prodeco coal asset and the Colombian Government stems from a 2010 amendment to the Mining Contract for the Calenturitas mine. In 2008, we proposed to expand the Calenturitas mine to increase coal production and extend...
- Related stories: Latin America: Report details impacts of international arbitrations filed by mining companies
- This is a response from the following companies: Glencore
The Solomon Islands Environment Advisory Committee (EAC) has refused consent for a bauxite mine on Wagina Island. The decision has been appealed by the developer, Solomon Bauxite Limited (SBL)....
Author: Environmental Defenders Office New South Wales
26 March 2019...
Author: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
Initiatives for mandatory human rights due diligence in Europe (non-exhaustive)...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
Cambodia: Surrogates face a dilemma over accepting forced motherhood or facing prosecution; NGOs voice concerns over their vulnerability
Author: Erin Handley & Kong Meta, ABC News
"Cambodian surrogates face an impossible choice — forced motherhood, or years in prison", 12 May 2019...