2885 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- frLefa, Societe Miniere de Dinguiraye, Delta Gold Mining, Nordgold, Amendment, 2018 2018
- esServicios Múltiples de Burgos; CNH-M3-MISIÓN/2018; 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CM-G09/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G01/2018; 2018 2018
- esTotal E&P Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Pemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-06/2018; 2018 2018
- esDeutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; Premier Oil exploration and Production Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Sapura; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-14/2018; 2018 2018
- esPan American Energy; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-15/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G10/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G04/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R03-L01-G-BG-07/2018; 2018 2018
Your search returned 118230 results. You are on page 2 of 11823.
Author: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
Initiatives for mandatory human rights due diligence in Europe (non-exhaustive)...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
Cambodia: Surrogates face a dilemma over accepting forced motherhood or facing prosecution; NGOs voice concerns over their vulnerability
Author: Erin Handley & Kong Meta, ABC News
"Cambodian surrogates face an impossible choice — forced motherhood, or years in prison", 12 May 2019...
Thailand: Appeals Court upholds lower court's verdict, ordering migrant rights' defender Andy Hall to pay 10 million baht to Natural Fruit
Author: Finnwatch (Finland)
"Appeals Court orders Andy Hall to pay 10 million baht in damages to Natural Fruit", 22 May 2019...
- Related stories: Natural Fruit Company lawsuits (re defamation suits against Andy Hall, Thailand) Thai Court orders defender Andy Hall's payment of 10 million baht in damages to Natural Fruit co.; companies & business associations express concern
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders
- Related companies: Natural Fruit
Author: 22/05/19 - Adam Barnett, Communications Officer, BHRRC
London – The Modern Slavery Registry - run by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre - has welcomed the Independent Review of the Modern Slavery Act's final report, published today.
Author: Frank Field MP, Maria Miller MP, Baroness Butler-Sloss
'Independent review of the Modern Slavery Act: final report' 22 May 2019...
The International Corporate Accountability Roundtable (ICAR) convened its eighth annual meeting on April 24-25, 2019 in Washington, D.C. The meeting focused on three key themes: addressing inequality through greater government oversight of corporations...
Commentary: Draft UN legal principles on corporate environmental conduct in conflict areas risk pushback from governments & corporations
Author: Stavros Pantazopoulos, Conflict and Environment Observatory
"New UN legal report addresses the responsibility of states and corporations for environmental damage in conflict", 21 May 2019....