2884 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- frLefa, Societe Miniere de Dinguiraye, Delta Gold Mining, Nordgold, Amendment, 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CM-G09/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G01/2018; 2018 2018
- esServicios Múltiples de Burgos; CNH-M3-MISIÓN/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R03-L01-G-BG-07/2018; 2018 2018
- esCapricorn Energy; Citla Energy B15; CNH-R03-L01-G-TMV-01/2018; 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; Deutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; CEPSA E.P.Mexico, S. de R.L de R.L. de C.V.; CNH-R03-L01-G-TMV-03/2018; 2018 2018
- esTotal E&P Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Pemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-06/2018; 2018 2018
- esDeutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; Premier Oil exploration and Production Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Sapura; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-14/2018; 2018 2018
- esPan American Energy; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-15/2018; 2018 2018
Your search returned 118219 results. You are on page 2 of 11822.
Author: Frank Field MP, Maria Miller MP, Baroness Butler-Sloss
'Independent review of the Modern Slavery Act: final report' 22 May 2019...
The International Corporate Accountability Roundtable (ICAR) convened its eighth annual meeting on April 24-25, 2019 in Washington, D.C. The meeting focused on three key themes: addressing inequality through greater government oversight of corporations...
Commentary: Draft UN legal principles on corporate environmental conduct in conflict areas risk pushback from governments & corporations
Author: Stavros Pantazopoulos, Conflict and Environment Observatory
"New UN legal report addresses the responsibility of states and corporations for environmental damage in conflict", 21 May 2019....
Liberia: Government drafts guidelines for free, prior & informed consent to curb land conflicts between local communities & businesses
Author: FrontPage Africa
"Liberia: Government Drafts Guidelines for Free, Prior Informed Consent", 21 May 2019....
Canada: Govt. launches consultation on labour exploitation in global supply chains (deadline: 21 June 2019)
Author: Government of Canada
We want stakeholder feedback on possible ways to address labour exploitation in global supply chains. This first phase of consultations responds to the 2018 report by the Subcommittee on International Human Rights of the Standing Committee on Foreign...
Author: Melena Ryzik, New York Times (USA)
"In a Test of Their Power, #MeToo’s Legal Forces Take On McDonald’s", 21 May 2019...
Our run down of this week's top stories and breaking news about business & human rights. Includes company responses, the latest jobs and events announcements. READ THE FULL UPDATE Archive of past Weekly Updates since 2005 Weekly update sign-up
Laos: Policy paper assesses labour, environmental and social safeguards of Kunming-Singapore railway project under Belt and Road Initiative
Author: Scott Morris, Center for Global Development
“The Kunming-Vientiane Railway: The Economic, Procurement, Labor, and Safeguards Dimensions of a Chinese Belt and Road Project”, 17 May 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas
Hong Kong: MTR Corp. and Airport Authority reverse ban on Cathay Pacific's same-sex ad amid criticisms
Author: Danny Lee, South China Morning Post (Hong Kong)
“Hong Kong’s Airport Authority joins MTR Corp in reversing ban on Cathay Pacific same-sex ad after LGBT outcry”, 21 May 2019...
South Korea: Report calls on Korean corporations and govt. to act and stop human rights violations and environmental destruction in Indonesian palm oil industry
Author: Korea Federation for Environmental Movements and Advocates for Public Interest Law
“Korean CSOs call on Korean Government and corporations to take immediate measures to stop serious deforestation and human rights violations in the palm oil industry”, 20 May 2019...