Your search returned 52 results. You are on page 2 of 6.
Many companies in high-risk sectors aren’t addressing slavery risks in UK Modern Slavery Act statements, report says
Author: CORE (UK)
This report aims to provide a snapshot of if and how  companies are including information in their Slavery and Human Trafficking Statements on the risks of modern slavery in their supply chains and operations. [It focuses] on companies sourcing raw...
- Related stories: Many companies in high-risk sectors aren’t addressing slavery risks in UK Modern Slavery Act statements, report says
- Related companies: Airbnb Aldi Süd Alliance Boots (part of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts) Arsenal FC Barratt Developments Bellway Homes Berkeley Group Boots (now Alliance Boots) Bovis Homes Cartier (part of Richemont) Chelsea FC Colgate-Palmolive Dior (part of LVMH) Estée Lauder Ferrero Foot Locker Fortnum & Mason G4S Goldsmiths Hershey Hilton Hyatt InterContinental Hotels Interserve Kellogg Kohlberg Kravis Roberts (KKR) L'Oreal Lidl Lindt & Sprüngli Liverpool Football Club LVMH Manchester City FC Manchester United FC Marriott Mars Matalan Mitie Mondelēz International Nestlé Pandora Group Procter & Gamble Reckitt Benckiser Revlon Richemont Serco Signet Jewelers Sodexo Sports Direct Tata Group Tata Tea (part of Tata Group) Taylors of Harrogate (part of Bettys & Taylors Group) Tetley (part of Tata Tea) Tiffany Typhoo Unilever Unite Students
Intl. Tourism Partnership announces 1st industry-wide global commitment to sustainability; incl. improving human rights
Author: International Tourism Partnership (ITP)
"The International Tourism Partnership Celebrates 25th Anniversary with Announcement of First Ever Industry-Wide Global Commitment to Sustainability," 26 September 2017...
USA: 3 Filipino workers sue businesses in Oklahoma over alleged human trafficking & forced labour; companies deny allegations
Author: Associated Press
“Lawsuit says trafficking scheme lured Filipino workers to Oklahoma”, 28 Jul 2017...
- Related in-depth areas: Hotel companies & migrant workers in Qatar and Dubai
- Related companies: InterContinental Hotels
Author: Jake Ling, Intercontinental Cry
“Pedro Canché: The Maya journalist running circles around Mexican media”, 22 Sep 16...
Author: Dalia Fahmy, BDlive
“Western hotel groups scramble to enter Iran hospitality market,” 4 Mar 2016...
World Water Week 2015 began on 23 August in Stockholm
World Water Week sees hotel giant, InterContinental Hotels Group, announce water stewardship programme
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) has announced the appointment of global water-use experts, the Water Footprint Network, to develop a worldwide water stewardship programme for the hotel group. The announcement comes during the first day of World...
- Related stories: World Water Week 2015
China: Free Tibet alleges that InterContinental failed to meet international corporate responsibility & human rights standards in relation to planned Lhasa hotel
Author: Free Tibet
"Part of the DNA? InterContinental Hotels Group and corporate responsibility failures in Tibet", May 2014...
China: InterContinental fails to prevent complicity in human rights violations in relation to its planned hotel in Lhasa, Tibet, says civil society group