Your search returned 438 results. You are on page 2 of 44.
MSF pushes pharmaceutical companies to lower vaccine prices in an effort to improve long-term access to medicine
Author: Jason Cone, Executive Director, Doctors Without Borders (MSF)
"There is no such thing as “free” vaccines: Why we rejected Pfizer’s donation offer of pneumonia vaccines", 9 Oct 2016...
- Related stories: Pfizer lowers price of pneumococcal vaccine, but MSF seeks long-term commitment to access to medicine
- Related companies: GlaxoSmithKline Pfizer
Author: Access to Medicine Foundation
"Access to Medicine Index 2016," Nov 2016...
- Related stories: UN Forum 2016: Materials launched
- Related companies: AbbVie AstraZeneca Bayer Boehringer Ingelheim Bristol-Myers Squibb Daiichi Sankyo Eisai Eli Lilly Gilead Sciences GlaxoSmithKline Johnson & Johnson Merck Novartis Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Pfizer Roche Sanofi Takeda Pharmaceutical
14-16 November | Geneva
I would ask you to visit Pfizer.com for more information about both matters raised in the group’s further statement....
- Related stories: Facing Finance report investigates abuses by 20 companies & ties to financial institutions
- This is a response from the following companies: Pfizer
Author: Castan Centre for Human Rights Law, Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights, United Nations Global Compact
This publication provides company managers and staff with essential knowledge of what human rights are and how they are relevant for business. It also outlines some key elements of what it means to respect and support human rights in practice. It is...
- Related in-depth areas: Guidance & Tools Guidance on human rights policies Guidance tools for business Positive company initiatives
- Related companies: 7-Eleven Abercrombie & Fitch Academi (formerly Blackwater) adidas Alphabet Amalgamated Bank Anjin (joint venture Anhui Foreign Economic Construction, Zimbabwe Mining Development Corporation & Govt. of Zimbabwe) Barneys Beowulf Mining Boeing Broadspectrum (formerly Transfield Services) Century Miracle Jordan Chinalco (Aluminum Corporation of China) Chiquita Facebook First Quantum Minerals Ford Forever 21 Foxconn (part of Hon Hai) GEO Group Google (part of Alphabet) Hershey Hon Hai Hospira Hudbay Minerals Jeppesen (part of Boeing) Kroger L'Oreal LafargeHolcim Lonmin Lundbeck Lush Mars Microsoft Mylan Laboratories Nestlé Newmont PepsiCo Pfizer Qatar Airways Rio Tinto Skanska Standard Chartered Tahoe Resources Telenor Tesco Unilever Vedanta Resources Vodafone
Netherlands: Businesses, govts., civil society, & financers must work together to achieve Sustainable Development Goals, says Advisory Council on Intl. Affairs
Author: Advisory Council on International Affairs
"The Dutch Diamond Dynamic: Doing Business in the Context of the New Sustainable Development Goals," 29 Jan 2016...
“La ONU saluda que Pzizer prohíba el uso de sus fármacos para ejecuciones” 19 de Mayo de 2016...
- Related companies: Pfizer
USA: Pfizer statement indicates it will limit distribution of medications used in lethal injections & will monitor for noncompliance
"Pfizer’s Position on Use of Our Products in Lethal Injections for Capital Punishment," 13 May 2016...
- Related stories: USA: Pfizer imposes controls to prevent use of its products for lethal injections
- Related companies: Pfizer