3099 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- enOK Energy Limited, Exploration License, 2019 2019
- enModel Contract (English), Guinea Ecuatorial de Petroleos, PSA, 2019 2019
- frLefa, Societe Miniere de Dinguiraye, Delta Gold Mining, Nordgold, Amendment, 2018 2018
- esServicios Múltiples de Burgos; CNH-M3-MISIÓN/2018; 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CM-G09/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G01/2018; 2018 2018
- esTotal E&P Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Pemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-06/2018; 2018 2018
- esDeutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; Premier Oil exploration and Production Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Sapura; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-14/2018; 2018 2018
- esPan American Energy; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-15/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G10/2018; 2018 2018
Your search returned 126060 results. You are on page 11820 of 12606.
Author: Swarthmore College
Buoyed by developments at Lockheed Martin’s recent shareholders meeting, Swarthmore College will continue to press the company to broaden its anti-discrimination policy to include sexual orientation.
- Related stories: Swarthmore Presses Ahead with Lockheed Challenge Following Shareholder Vote [USA]
- Related companies: Lockheed Martin
"No accreditation or standard exists for SRI funds in the UK. As a result, new SRI entrants such as Direct Line who base their fund on the FTSE4Good 50 Index include companies with poor ethical and environmental reputations"
Author: UN Wire
Swedish biotechnology firm Bioption AB and the International AIDS Vaccine Initiative yesterday announced a partnership to develop and test new HIV/AIDS vaccines to target HIV subtypes common in developing countries
Author: International Confederation of Free Trade Unions
Author: Business Day [South Africa]
Even though SA experienced its first child labour court case a few months ago, child labour here, unlike in most parts of the world, was not commonplace, nor was it necessarily harmful, said Labour Minister Membathisi Mdladlana.
Author: International AIDS Vaccine Initiative
Business community has key role to play in fight against AIDS, Fréchette [U.N. Deputy Secretary-General Louise Fréchette] says
Author: United Nations
...The Deputy Secretary-General noted that business could have a key impact in the fight against the disease...by making changes in the workplace, including drawing up effective AIDS policies and ensuring effective support and care for infected...
Sub-Saharan Africa had the highest proportion of labouring children between the ages of five and 14, the International Labour Organisation (ILO) reported on Monday.
Author: South African Broadcasting Corporation
Sub-Saharan Africa has shown to have the most intense problem with three out of every ten children involved in child labour. Seven out of every 10 children involved in child labour work on farms