3060 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- frLefa, Societe Miniere de Dinguiraye, Delta Gold Mining, Nordgold, Amendment, 2018 2018
- esServicios Múltiples de Burgos; CNH-M3-MISIÓN/2018; 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CM-G09/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G01/2018; 2018 2018
- esTotal E&P Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Pemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-06/2018; 2018 2018
- esDeutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; Premier Oil exploration and Production Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Sapura; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-14/2018; 2018 2018
- esPan American Energy; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-15/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G10/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G04/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R03-L01-G-BG-07/2018; 2018 2018
Your search returned 123253 results. You are on page 11822 of 12326.
Global trade rules are damaging small farmers, local food producers and rural communities and next week's World Trade Organisation meeting could make things worse, Friends of the Earth said in a report yesterday. The environmentalist group said that...
Author: The Times of India
In its latest data submitted to the National Human Rights Commission the state has reported a mere 39 child workers in its four cities - Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara and Rajkot...Patel [Sukhdev Patel of the Campaign Against Child Labour] said, "The...
Author: ACTSA [Action for Southern Africa]
Cape plc’s new management is now under pressure to deliver as ACTSA’s 1 campaign for justice for thousands of South African asbestos victims enters a critical stage.
Author: Association for Sustainable & Responsible Investment in Asia
2 November 2001 - Hong Kong
Author: Geoff Evans, Director of the Mineral Policy Institute, in Sydney Morning Herald
The destructive - and dangerous - behaviour of Australian mining companies overseas should be controlled by law, writes Geoff Evans.
Author: Robin Pomeroy, Reuters
Negotiators hoping to wrap up a deal to bring the Kyoto accord on global warming into effect faced a new hurdle yesterday as a handful of countries sought to delay fixing rules for punishing excessive polluters. Conference documents circulated at U.N....
Author: Douglas Farah, Washington Post
Sale of Gems From Sierra Leone Rebels Raised Millions, Sources Say - The terrorist network led by Osama bin Laden has reaped millions of dollars in the past three years from the illicit sale of diamonds mined by rebels in Sierra Leone, according to U...
The world's most fish pirate-friendly country, Belize, has been forced to start cleaning up its act. Belize has struck five notorious fishing pirates from its shipping register, buckling under pressure from Greenpeace and governments.
Author: Christian Aid
An audience of journalists and leading policy-makers gathered in central London at the launch of Christian Aid’s new book, Trade for life, and report, Master or servant, ahead of a landmark summit on global trade...Mark Curtis also unveiled Christian...
EPA [U.S. Environmental Protection Agency] Program Recognizes Better Corporate Environmental Performance
Author: Trevor Snorek-Yates, SocialFunds.com
Performance Track motivates and rewards businesses that exceed EPA's environmental standards. The National Environmental Performance Track program, launched by the EPA in June of 2000, recognizes the companies and facilities whose environmental...
- Related stories: EPA [U.S. Environmental Protection Agency] Program Recognizes Better Corporate Environmental Performance
- Related companies: 3M IBM Johnson & Johnson