3101 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- enOK Energy Limited, Exploration License, 2019 2019
- enModel Contract (English), Guinea Ecuatorial de Petroleos, PSA, 2019 2019
- frLefa, Societe Miniere de Dinguiraye, Delta Gold Mining, Nordgold, Amendment, 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CM-G09/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G01/2018; 2018 2018
- esServicios Múltiples de Burgos; CNH-M3-MISIÓN/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R03-L01-G-BG-07/2018; 2018 2018
- esCapricorn Energy; Citla Energy B15; CNH-R03-L01-G-TMV-01/2018; 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; Deutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; CEPSA E.P.Mexico, S. de R.L de R.L. de C.V.; CNH-R03-L01-G-TMV-03/2018; 2018 2018
- esTotal E&P Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Pemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-06/2018; 2018 2018
Your search returned 126164 results. You are on page 11822 of 12617.
Author: Greenpeace International
As a week of protest against giant oil corporation Exxon gets underway, Greenpeace in the USA today will launch a report detailing the company's history of deliberate efforts to sabotage international action on climate change.
- Related stories: Greenpeace launches week of protest against ExxonMobil for global warming stance
- Related companies: ExxonMobil
Author: UN Wire
The U.N. Economic and Social Council's Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues today begins its first annual two-week meeting at U.N. headquarters in New York, bringing together indigenous leaders and civil society representatives...The body is charged...
- Related stories: INDIGENOUS PEOPLES: U.N. Forum Meets For First Time
Indonesia's tropical rain forest, the world's third largest, is vanishing at an alarming rate as the country's pulp and paper industry has grown ten-fold over the past decade, an international scientist said last week.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency said last week it will release as early as next week new pollution data that for the first time tracks emissions of the cancer-causing chemical dioxin.
Author: Erin Prelypchan, Reuters
[criticism of Asian Development Bank for funding project which was intended to clean up polluted canals, but dumps toxins on mussel farms, making the seafood dangerous to eat and nearly impossible to sell]
- Related in-depth areas: Maritime Industry
Author: SAPA, in Dispatch [South Africa]
[South Africa's] Health Minister Manto Tshabalala-Msimang told a meeting of the Commonwealth Ministers of Health in Geneva yesterday the recruitment of health workers from developing countries must be controlled by bilateral agreements between such...
- Related stories: British firm accused of still making landmines
Author: Nashira Davids, Sunday Times [South Africa]
Western Cape politicians are demanding a probe into working conditions in the fishing industry after 25 fishermen have died in less than a month.
Malaysian logging company Concord Pacific has taken these logs from the local landowner communities in Papua New Guinea with complete disregard for the environment and the well being of citizens. The logs are then exported mostly to China where they...
Author: Steve Johnson, Financial Times
The UK's main "ethical" investing index is being accused of watering down green standards by including "unethical" companies...the New Economic Foundation (NEF), a think-tank, says the UK index includes companies with "poor ethical and environmental...