3101 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- enOK Energy Limited, Exploration License, 2019 2019
- enModel Contract (English), Guinea Ecuatorial de Petroleos, PSA, 2019 2019
- frLefa, Societe Miniere de Dinguiraye, Delta Gold Mining, Nordgold, Amendment, 2018 2018
- esServicios Múltiples de Burgos; CNH-M3-MISIÓN/2018; 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CM-G09/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G01/2018; 2018 2018
- esTotal E&P Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Pemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-06/2018; 2018 2018
- esDeutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; Premier Oil exploration and Production Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Sapura; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-14/2018; 2018 2018
- esPan American Energy; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-15/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G10/2018; 2018 2018
Your search returned 126169 results. You are on page 11823 of 12617.
Author: SAPA, in Dispatch [South Africa]
[South Africa's] Health Minister Manto Tshabalala-Msimang told a meeting of the Commonwealth Ministers of Health in Geneva yesterday the recruitment of health workers from developing countries must be controlled by bilateral agreements between such...
- Related stories: British firm accused of still making landmines
Author: Nashira Davids, Sunday Times [South Africa]
Western Cape politicians are demanding a probe into working conditions in the fishing industry after 25 fishermen have died in less than a month.
Malaysian logging company Concord Pacific has taken these logs from the local landowner communities in Papua New Guinea with complete disregard for the environment and the well being of citizens. The logs are then exported mostly to China where they...
Author: Steve Johnson, Financial Times
The UK's main "ethical" investing index is being accused of watering down green standards by including "unethical" companies...the New Economic Foundation (NEF), a think-tank, says the UK index includes companies with "poor ethical and environmental...
Author: Anton Antonowicz & Ruki Sayid, Mirror [UK]
Asian victim tells of years of hell in car giant that vowed to end the hate - Car giant Ford's policy of "zero tolerance" to racism has been shattered after managers were found guilty of bullying and abusing an Asian worker.
- Related companies: Ford
Author: editorial, New York Times
[refers to labour abuses at garment factories in American Samoa & Saipan]
- Related stories: U.S. apparel cos. lawsuit (re Saipan)
Author: Bob Port, New York Daily News
B'klyn case sparks call for fed probe of city factories - A Brooklyn garment factory that allegedly subjected its workers to a pattern of labor abuses has spurred Sen. Chuck Schumer to demand a citywide investigation of sweatshops by federal labor...
Author: Benoît Hopquin, Le Monde
Sous l'impulsion de quelques pionniers, la norme de "haute qualité environnementale" s'impose peu à peu dans le marché de la construction...Le secteur privé s'intéresse également à ces bonnes manières environnementales. Canal+ [filiale de Vivendi...