3074 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- frLefa, Societe Miniere de Dinguiraye, Delta Gold Mining, Nordgold, Amendment, 2018 2018
- esServicios Múltiples de Burgos; CNH-M3-MISIÓN/2018; 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CM-G09/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G01/2018; 2018 2018
- esTotal E&P Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Pemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-06/2018; 2018 2018
- esDeutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; Premier Oil exploration and Production Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Sapura; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-14/2018; 2018 2018
- esPan American Energy; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-15/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G10/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G04/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R03-L01-G-BG-07/2018; 2018 2018
Your search returned 125266 results. You are on page 11828 of 12527.
Author: David Brough, Reuters
Global market growth is failing to relieve hunger among the world's poorest people, scientists advising the United Nations' world food body said yesterday.
...The EU bans the use of nitrofuran in food-producing animals because of the risk of causing cancer in humans.
Author: International Confederation of Free Trade Unions
...In the 21 months since the ILO condemnation of forced labour in Burma in June 2000, whilst a number of companies have taken action, not a single government has implemented mandatory economic measures against the regime...Rangoon accepted the...
The Chinese leadership is targeting underground labor organizations, which are thought to be behind growing instances of industrial unrest over the last month.
- Related stories: China labour protest suspended
Author: John Pomfret, Washington Post
Chinese riot police smashed into a crowd of retreating protesters in a northern industrial city today and dragged off three more leaders of a nascent independent workers' movement.
Pro-environment activists attended the annual meeting of U.S. investment bank Morgan Stanley this week to protest against the bank's financing of certain projects in Asia. The campaigners have criticised the bank for backing projects such as the Three...
- Related companies: Morgan Stanley
Author: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Author: Oxfam America
Oxfam America and the Campaign to Eliminate Conflict Diamonds today welcomed the introduction of new legislation in the United States Senate to combat the trade in conflict diamonds.
Author: The Washington Office on Africa
Author: IRIN - U.N. Integrated Regional Information Networks
A toxic leak in the port of Djibouti is confined to the port area itself and has not become a public health concern, an environmental expert said on Wednesday.