3101 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- enOK Energy Limited, Exploration License, 2019 2019
- enModel Contract (English), Guinea Ecuatorial de Petroleos, PSA, 2019 2019
- frLefa, Societe Miniere de Dinguiraye, Delta Gold Mining, Nordgold, Amendment, 2018 2018
- esServicios Múltiples de Burgos; CNH-M3-MISIÓN/2018; 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CM-G09/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G01/2018; 2018 2018
- esTotal E&P Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Pemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-06/2018; 2018 2018
- esDeutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; Premier Oil exploration and Production Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Sapura; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-14/2018; 2018 2018
- esPan American Energy; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-15/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G10/2018; 2018 2018
Your search returned 126124 results. You are on page 11919 of 12613.
Author: TUC [UK]
The European Parliament’s Employment and Social Affairs Committee today voted to cut in half the maximum exposure for asbestos proposed by the European Commission in its new Asbestos Directive.
Author: Independent [Bangladesh]
The International Labour Organisation (ILO) will assist Bangladesh in implementing a time-bound special programme to eradicate hazardous child labour from the country.
SABCOHA [South African Business Coalition on HIV/AIDS] to provide information base for business in war against HIV/AIDS
Author: South African Business Coalition on HIV/AIDS
Legal Action Intensifies Against BC [British Columbia, Canada] Labour Minister: "De Facto Discrimination" Charged
Author: Airspace Action on Smoking & Health
Legal action has intensified against the BC Government over Labour Minister Graham Bruce’s secondhand smoke regulation 3/2002 introduced in January. In a document released today, the Labour Minister is charged with "de facto discrimination" which ...
Author: Angela Stephens, UN Wire
Besides risks the migrants and smugglers take which threaten the migrants' safety, they are also at risk of being subjected to forced labor, and children in particular are at risk of being sold into prostitution or forced into pornography, Rodriguez...
Author: Rapaport News
The U.S. General Accounting Office (GAO) has published results of a study that indicates that the Kimberley Process suffers from various "shortcomings," such as the lack of a formal risk assessment that identifies, analyzes and manages risks to meet...
Plan to evade US laws would pollute poor region of Mexico -...Earthjustice and Wild Earth Advocates, representing Border Power Plant Working Group, filed a lawsuit against the federal government today challenging permits granted to two companies...
The Bush administration has decided to shift from a Clinton-era clear air enforcement initiative that led to dozens of lawsuits against aging coal-fired power plants, The Washington Post reported yesterday. According to U.S. Environment Protection...
full report: "Rogue Traders: A Report on Morgan Stanley's Financing of Socially and Environmentally Controversial Projects in Asia"
Author: Friends of the Earth UK, Free Tibet Campaign, Students for a Free Tibet, and International Rivers Network
- Related stories: press release: Morgan Stanley Exposed Over Controversial Asian Projects
- Related companies: Morgan Stanley