3130 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- enOK Energy Limited, Exploration License, 2019 2019
- enModel Contract (English), Guinea Ecuatorial de Petroleos, PSA, 2019 2019
- frLefa, Societe Miniere de Dinguiraye, Delta Gold Mining, Nordgold, Amendment, 2018 2018
- esServicios Múltiples de Burgos; CNH-M3-MISIÓN/2018; 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CM-G09/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G01/2018; 2018 2018
- esTotal E&P Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Pemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-06/2018; 2018 2018
- esDeutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; Premier Oil exploration and Production Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Sapura; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-14/2018; 2018 2018
- esPan American Energy; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-15/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G10/2018; 2018 2018
Your search returned 127769 results. You are on page 12601 of 12777.
Author: UN Food and Agriculture Organization
Author: Down to Earth Newsletter
...There has been a series of conflicts between the villagers, the authorities and companies at Tegalbuleud. The main cause of the conflicts over land, and the widespread poverty faced by Tegalbuleud villagers was the collaboration of government...
Breaking Boundaries, Building Alliances: A Latin America / Asia Women's Exchange for women organizers and advocates
Author: Maquila Solidarity Network
On February 10-17, eight women from Asian labour rights and women’s organizations met in Nicaragua with their Latin American counterparts to exchange experiences and strategies.
Realizing Labor Standards: How transparency, competition, and sanctions could improve working conditions worldwide.
Author: Archon Fung, Dara O'Rourke, and Charles Sabel, in Boston Review
Author: Natural Resources Defense Council and Coalition for Clean Air
Author: Human Rights Watch
[Motorola sale of communications equipment to China's police]
- Related companies: Motorola
Author: International Labor Rights Fund
"Made in the U.S.A.?": Clothing for J.C. Penney, Sears and Target made by women held under conditions of indentured servitude at the Daewoosa factory in American Samoa
Author: National Labor Committee
- Related companies: Sears
Author: On the Record, Advocacy Project
This series of On the Record tells the story of the poisoning of Ecuador's Amazon jungle by oil companies. It tells of the contamination of the waters and the resulting sickness in indigenous communities.
- Related stories: Texaco/Chevron lawsuits (re Ecuador)