3060 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- frLefa, Societe Miniere de Dinguiraye, Delta Gold Mining, Nordgold, Amendment, 2018 2018
- esServicios Múltiples de Burgos; CNH-M3-MISIÓN/2018; 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CM-G09/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G01/2018; 2018 2018
- esTotal E&P Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Pemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-06/2018; 2018 2018
- esDeutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; Premier Oil exploration and Production Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Sapura; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-14/2018; 2018 2018
- esPan American Energy; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-15/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G10/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G04/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R03-L01-G-BG-07/2018; 2018 2018
Your search returned 124007 results. You are on page 15 of 12401.
Qatar: UN expert on racism highlights discrimination, "stereotyping" and "profiling" of migrant workers
E Tendayi Achiume, UN Special Rapporteur on contemporary forms of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance, conducted a country visit to Qatar 21st November - 1st December 2019....
Webinar | 19 December | Online
Author: Julie Irvine, Economia
"Investors demand FTSE companies pay the Living Wage", 28 November 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Investors
- Related companies: AVEVA Group British Airways British Land DCC Group Flutter Entertainment Halma Hargreaves Lansdown International Consolidated Airlines Group JD.com Jefferson Smurfit (now Smurfit Kappa) Just Eat Phoenix Group Polymetal International Rentokil Initial Royal Mail United Utilities
Women Human Rights Defenders day: Amnesty Int'l calls on businesses to adopt zero-tolerance policy on violence against women defenders
Author: Amnesty International
"Challenging power, fighting discrimination: A call to action to recognise and protect women human rights defenders", 29 Nov 2019...
Amazon workers stage Black Friday protests across Europe & USA over 'exploitative' working conditions & low pay
Workers at Amazon warehouses and distrbution centres have staged protests - over low pay, poor working conditions and climate concerns - across Europe and the USA to coincide with the online retailer's annual discounted shopping day, Black Friday. Pro...
Author: Finnish Government
"Agenda for Action on Business and Human Rights"...
Finnish EU Council Presidency puts forward action agenda on BHR, acknowledging need for EU due diligence regulation
At the occasion of a Business and Human Rights conference in Brussels on 2 December 2019, the Finnish EU Council Presidency put forward an "Agenda for Action on Business and Human Rights" with more than 20 proposals for measures in the fields of public...
Brazil: Indigenous leader explains the impacts of agribusiness expansion and infrastructure development in the Amazon
“‘Everything is dying’: Q&A with Brazilian indigenous leader Alessandra Munduruku”, 27th November 2019...