2944 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- frLefa, Societe Miniere de Dinguiraye, Delta Gold Mining, Nordgold, Amendment, 2018 2018
- esServicios Múltiples de Burgos; CNH-M3-MISIÓN/2018; 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CM-G09/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G01/2018; 2018 2018
- esTotal E&P Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Pemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-06/2018; 2018 2018
- esDeutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; Premier Oil exploration and Production Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Sapura; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-14/2018; 2018 2018
- esPan American Energy; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-15/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G10/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G04/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R03-L01-G-BG-07/2018; 2018 2018
Your search returned 118862 results. You are on page 20 of 11887.
Thailand's crackdown on slavery in the fishing industry will succeed if neighbouring countries will adopt similar anti-trafficking laws
Author: Nanchanok Wongsamuth, Reuters
"Thailand needs neighbors' help to crack down on slavery at sea: activist", 5 June 2019...
Vietnam: Activist sentenced to six years in prison for environmental protest against Taiwanese steel company
Author: Ivana Kottasová & Angus Watson, CNN
"Vietnamese blogger sentenced to 6 years in jail for environmental protest", 7 June 2019 A Vietnamese environmental activist and blogger has been sentenced to six years in prison under the country's new law that cracks down on online dissent. Nguyen N...
- Related companies: Formosa Plastics
Laos: Dam collapse survivors want to grow rice on compensatory land that was granted to Chinese firm as concession
Author: Sidney Khotpanya & Eugene Whong, Radio Free Asia
"Survivors of Lao Dam Collapse Want to Grow Rice, Not Bananas on Compensatory Land", 3 June 2019...
Author: Bundesministerium der Finanzen & Bundesministerium für Umwelt, Naturschutz und nukleare Sicherheit
Ecuador: Judge that ruled for Chevron in pollution case was allegedly biased & had money invested in Chevron, according to analyst
Author: Aaron Kesel Activist Post
“Conflicted Judge Protects Chevron Abuse of Amazon Villagers’ Attorney Donziger” – June 4 2019...
UAE: Tech firms to sell facial recognition technology in Gulf despite potential damage to privacy rights
Author: Megha Rajagopalan, Buzzfeed News
"Facial Recognition Technology is Facing a Huge Backlash in the US but some of the World's Biggest Tech Companies Are Trying to Sell it in the Gulf", 29 May 2019...
Author: Michael Oche, Leadership (Nigeria)
Rising unemployment across Africa, continues to encourage African workers to migrate to other parts of the world in a quest for better life. With Europe making entry for migrants difficult, Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) states are becoming the next...