3074 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- frLefa, Societe Miniere de Dinguiraye, Delta Gold Mining, Nordgold, Amendment, 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CM-G09/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G01/2018; 2018 2018
- esServicios Múltiples de Burgos; CNH-M3-MISIÓN/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R03-L01-G-BG-07/2018; 2018 2018
- esCapricorn Energy; Citla Energy B15; CNH-R03-L01-G-TMV-01/2018; 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; Deutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; CEPSA E.P.Mexico, S. de R.L de R.L. de C.V.; CNH-R03-L01-G-TMV-03/2018; 2018 2018
- esTotal E&P Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Pemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-06/2018; 2018 2018
- esDeutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; Premier Oil exploration and Production Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Sapura; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-14/2018; 2018 2018
- esPan American Energy; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-15/2018; 2018 2018
Your search returned 124349 results. You are on page 3 of 12435.
New company survey & report urges European companies & states to step up efforts to identify & address risks to defenders
Human rights and environmental defenders play a key role in holding companies and states accountable for business-related human rights violations and environmental degradation. However, defenders are increasingly defamed, harassed and killed for...
New handbook looks at role of human rights impact assessments in addressing adverse impacts of business activities
Author: The Danish Institute for Human Rights
"New Handbook offers insights on how to address the impacts of business activities on human rights", 2 Dec 2019...
Defenders at risk: Attacks on human rights and environmental defenders and the responsibility of business
Companies can be linked to attacks against defenders through suppliers, customers or other business partners. Both states and business actors are vital in addressing this risk and in moving towards a systematic protection of, and respect for, defenders...
The survey found that 10 of the 22 companies claim to include a risk assessment for defenders as part of their due diligence process, and assess limitations on the operating environment for defenders. Another 10 affirmed that they assess these risks “...
Author: Amanda Woods, New York Post
Families of the Sandy Hook school shooting victims will soon have their day in court — as the lawsuit they filed against the maker of the assault-style rifle used in the massacre is set to go to trial next year....
COP25 delegates should recognize that to protect environment, they need to protect its defenders, says Human Rights Watch
Author: Letta Tayler, Cara Schulte & Katharina Rall, Human Rights Watch
"Targeted: Counterterrorism Measures Take Aim at Environmental Activists", 28 Nov 2019...
Author: Dunstan Allison-Hope, Michaela Lee & Joanna Lovatt, BSR
The purpose of our human rights review is to inform the governance and operations of the Oversight Board such that it is consistent with human rights-based approaches, principles, standards, and methodologies... One important challenge [is that while]....
Author: Sandra Laville, The Guardian
"Lawyers lodge complaint over BP's 'misleading' ad campaign’", 4 Dec 2019...
- Related companies: BT
Colombia: Country signs Escazú Agreement promoting environmental rights and public participation in environmental decisions
Author: Latin American Post
“Colombia signs the Escazú Agreement”, 13th December 2019...