3060 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- frLefa, Societe Miniere de Dinguiraye, Delta Gold Mining, Nordgold, Amendment, 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CM-G09/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G01/2018; 2018 2018
- esServicios Múltiples de Burgos; CNH-M3-MISIÓN/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R03-L01-G-BG-07/2018; 2018 2018
- esCapricorn Energy; Citla Energy B15; CNH-R03-L01-G-TMV-01/2018; 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; Deutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; CEPSA E.P.Mexico, S. de R.L de R.L. de C.V.; CNH-R03-L01-G-TMV-03/2018; 2018 2018
- esTotal E&P Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Pemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-06/2018; 2018 2018
- esDeutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; Premier Oil exploration and Production Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Sapura; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-14/2018; 2018 2018
- esPan American Energy; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-15/2018; 2018 2018
Your search returned 123375 results. You are on page 3 of 12338.
315 civil society groups renew call for Equator Principles Financial Institutions to stop funding climate disaster & abuses of Indigenous rights
Author: Johan Frijns, BankTrack, on behalf of 315 civil society groups
“Letter to: Mr Beck, Chair of Steering Committee Equator Principles Association; All Equator Principles Financial Institutions (EPFIs)”, 13 November 2019...
Author: Chris Opfer, Bloomberg
"Uber Hit With $650 Million Employment Tax Bill in New Jersey (3)", 14 November 2019...
CHRB claims Amazon, Costco & Starbucks amongst the worst at identifying and addressing human rights issues
Author: Jennifer Thompson, Financial Times
"Starbucks, Amazon and Costco rapped for weak human rights disclosure", 14 November 2019...
The 2019 Corporate Human Rights Benchmark (CHRB – a part of the World Benchmarking Alliance) – shows how most companies in the apparel, food & beverage, extractive and tech manufacture sectors are failing to meet basic corporate human rights expec...
Author: Access Now
12 November 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Technology and Human Rights Technology and Human Rights: Artificial Intelligence
Call for survey input: EU (DG JUST) study on directors’ duties and corporate governance, deadline 27 November
Author: European Commission, Directorate General for Justice and Consumers (DG JUST)
The European Commission – Directorate General for Justice and Consumers – entrusted a research consortium led by EY to carry out a study on directors’ duties and sustainable corporate governance....
Brazil: Women denounce threats, intimidation and physical and sexual violence by agribusiness workers as palm groves are privatised
“Brazil’s ‘coconut breakers’ feel the squeeze of Cerrado development”, 12 de noviembre de 2019...
Working Group on Arbitrary Detention: Preliminary Findings from its visit to Qatar (3 - 14 November 2019)
Author: OHCHR Working Group on Arbitrary Detention
De facto deprivation of liberty by private actors...
During 3-14 November 2019, the UN Working Group on Arbitrary Detention conducted a country visit to Qatar. During the 10 day visit, the Working Group visited 12 places of detention including police stations, pre-trial detention facilities, Doha central...
USA: Congresswomen propose creation of Digital Privacy Agency with power to enforce privacy rights for users & ensure companies follow the law
On 5 November, 2019, Congresswomen Anna G. Eshoo and Zoe Lofgren introduced the Online Privacy Act of 2019. If passed, this bill would set up a Digital Privacy Agency (DPA), require that companies disclose why they need to collect and process data, not...