55 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- ptEquator Exploration STP Block 12 Limited, Agência Nacional do Petróleo de São Tomé e Príncipe, Kosmos Energy São Tomé e Príncipe, Block 12, Amendment, 2016 2016
- ptEquator Exploration STP Block 5 Limited, Agência Nacional do Petróleo de São Tomé e Príncipe, Kosmos Energy São Tomé e Príncipe, Block 5, Amendment, 2016 2016
- enKosmos Energy Mauritania, Block C6, PSA, 2016 2016
- frETAP, Coho International Limited, Zarat, Total Cession, 2016 2016
- enRepsol Exploraciόn, S.A., Petrόleos de Portugal – Petrogal, S.A., Kosmos Energy Portugal, Partex (Iberia) S.A., Camarão, Concession, Amendment, 2015 2015
- enRepsol Exploraciόn, S.A., Kosmos Energy Portugal, Petrόleos de Portugal – Petrogal, S.A., Partex (Iberia) S.A., Mexilhão, Amendment, 2015 2015
- enSociété des Pétroles du Sénégal, Timis Corporation Limited, Kosmos Energy Senegal, Cayar Offshore Profond, Saint Louis Offshore Profond, Deed of Transfer, 2014 2014
- enKosmos Energy Deepwater Morocco HC, Tarhazoute Offshore, Concession, 2013 2013
- enKosmos Energy Ireland, Antrim Exploration (Ireland) Ltd., Porcupine Basin No. 1/13, Exploration License, 2013 2013
- enKosmos Energy Ireland, Europa Oil and Gas (Holdings) PLC, Porcupine Basin No. 2/13, Exploration License, 2013 2013
Your search returned 327 results. You are on page 3 of 33.
An estimated 20,000 illegal goldminers (garimpeiros) have entered Yanomami Park, one of Brazil’s biggest indigenous reserves, located in Roraima and Amazonas states, near the border with Venezuela. The miners are well funded, likely by entrepreneurs,...
Author: Claire Moodie, ABC News
21 June 2019...
Author: Claire Moodie, ABC News
19 June 2019...
Author: Prensa Latina (Cuba)
“250 Communities in Mexico to Be Relocated for Mayan Train Project”, 4th July 2019...
Cambodia: A Thai civil court hears an inquiry trial of a class action lawsuit filed by Cambodian villagers who have involved in land conflicts with a Thai company
Author: Rina Chandran, Reuters
"Cambodian farmers battle in landmark lawsuit against Thai sugar firm", 12 June 2019...
- Related stories: Cambodia: 602 families accuse Mitr Phol Sugar of land confiscation, livestock killing & crop looting in complaint filed with Thai National Human Rights Commission
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: Coca-Cola Mitr Phol
Course | 9-13 September | London
Author: Jeremy Kaplan, Digital Trends (USA)
"George Clooney and Microsoft’s TrialWatch hopes to put a spotlight on injustice", 25 Apr 2019...
- Related stories: Microsoft announces artificial intelligence powered project to help monitor unfair trials & create pressure on govts.
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Technology and Human Rights: Artificial Intelligence
- Related companies: Microsoft
Paraguay: After 6 months of peaceful protest, agreement reached between displaced Indigenous Tacuara’I & govt. over land now being used by soy bean agribusiness
Author: Open Democracy, Intercontinental Cry (USA)
“The Tacuara’i want to return home after being violently evicted from their ancestral territory” – 24 April 2019...
Author: Rasna Warah, The Elephant(Kenya)
"Adding Fuel to Fire: Why Somalia’s Oil Could Prove to Be a Curse"...
Author: Robert Fisk, The Independent
"Egypt’s brutal crackdown on workers’ rights runs far deeper than the fate of two actors", 27 March 2019...