Your search returned 230 results. You are on page 23 of 23.
Le groupe américain Walt Disney a interdit à sa filiale Miramax de diffuser un documentaire très critique sur le président George W. Bush réalisé par le cinéaste Michael Moore, a révélé mercredi le New York Times citant des responsables des deux...
- Related stories: Disney empêche sa filiale Miramax de diffuser un film du cinéaste Michael Moore critique sur Bush
- Related companies: Walt Disney
[PDF] full report: "Promoting International Worker Rights through Private Voluntary Initiatives: Public Relations or Public Policy?" - A Report to the U.S. Dept. of State
Author: Elliot J. Schrage, commissioned by University of Iowa Center for Human Rights (UICHR)
[refers to soccer ball companies Adidas, Brine, Franklin, Mitre, Mizuno, Moltex Sporting Goods, Nike, Reebok, Saga Sports, Umbro; coffee industry companies Kraft (part of Altria), Nestlé, Procter & Gamble, Sara Lee, Starbucks; toy-related...
- Related stories: Codes of conduct: New report examines their effectiveness & points to need for greater U.S. government support
- Related companies: Altria Archer Daniels Midland Barry Callebaut Blommer Chocolate Brine Cadbury Schweppes (now Cadbury) Cargill Chicco Franklin Sports Guittard Hershey Kraft Foods Mars Mattel Mitre Sports Mizuno Moltex Sporting Goods Nestlé Nike Procter & Gamble Reebok (part of adidas) Saga Sports Sara Lee Sears Starbucks Toys R Us Umbro Walt Disney World's Finest Chocolate
Author: International Council of Cruise Lines
The International Council of Cruise Lines (ICCL) and Conservation International (CI) today announced a joint initiative to protect biodiversity in top cruise destinations and promote industry practices that minimize the cruise industry’s environmental...
- Related stories: Cruise industry criticised for studying rather than addressing problem of cruise ship pollution
- Related companies: Carlson Carnival Celebrity Cruises (part of Royal Caribbean Cruises) Costa Cruise Lines (part of Carnival) Crystal Cruises (part of NYK Line) Cunard Line (part of Carnival) Disney Cruise Line (part of Walt Disney) Holland America Line (part of Carnival) Norwegian Cruise Line (part of Star Cruises) NYK Line Orient Lines (part of Star Cruises) Princess Cruises (part of Carnival) Radisson Seven Seas Cruises (part of Carlson) Royal Caribbean Cruises Seabourn Cruise Line (part of Carnival) Silversea Cruises Star Cruises Walt Disney Windstar Cruises (part of Carnival)
Author: Paul Chavez, Associated Press
Oil giant Unocal Corp. should not be allowed to shift blame for alleged human rights abuses by the Myanmar military during a 1990s pipeline project to its subsidiaries, lawyers said Tuesday in opening statements. [also refers to Walt Disney, Total]
Author: Centro Nuovo Modello di Sviluppa
At the moment this section contains: Adidas, Chiquita, [Fresh Del Monte Produce], Fyffes, Levi's, Nike, Walt Disney and other enterprises.
Author: Domini Social Investments
Socially Responsible Firm Says Post-Enron "Crisis of Confidence" Fueled Shareholder Discontent with Corporate Social and Environmental Performance [includes reference to Household International, Cooper Industries, Gap, Walt Disney Co., McDonald's,...
Author: Mike Schneider, Associated Press
A union representing striking workers at two hotels [owned by Tishman Hotel Corp. and managed by Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc] on Walt Disney World property has filed complaints alleging intimidation by the hotels' management, a union...
Author: Tan Ee Lyn, Reuters
Dredging and dumping to reclaim land for a planned HK$14.1 billion (US$1.8 billion) Walt Disney theme park have disrupted the lives of what is already a shrinking number of fishing families in the territory. The entertainment giant says reclamation is...
- Related companies: Walt Disney