2885 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- frLefa, Societe Miniere de Dinguiraye, Delta Gold Mining, Nordgold, Amendment, 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CM-G09/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G01/2018; 2018 2018
- esServicios Múltiples de Burgos; CNH-M3-MISIÓN/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R03-L01-G-BG-07/2018; 2018 2018
- esCapricorn Energy; Citla Energy B15; CNH-R03-L01-G-TMV-01/2018; 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; Deutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; CEPSA E.P.Mexico, S. de R.L de R.L. de C.V.; CNH-R03-L01-G-TMV-03/2018; 2018 2018
- esTotal E&P Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Pemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-06/2018; 2018 2018
- esDeutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; Premier Oil exploration and Production Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Sapura; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-14/2018; 2018 2018
- esPan American Energy; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-15/2018; 2018 2018
Your search returned 118140 results. You are on page 4 of 11814.
"Analysis: Terms of extension to strip independence of Accord?", 19 May 2019...
New report details the impacts of international arbitration filed by mining companies in countries across Latin America. The report analyses 38 cases filed by global mining corporations against Latin American governments using the investor-state...
Author: JP Casey, Mining Technology (USA)
"Tanzania fines Acacia $2.4m over environmental damage"...
Author: Anglo American
Anglo American plc confirms that, on 18 January 2019, an award was issued in its arbitration against Venezuela brought under the UK-Venezuela Bilateral Investment Treaty (“the Treaty”) (ICSID Case No. ARB(AF)/14/1). The case related to Anglo American’s...
- Related stories: Latin America: Report details impacts of international arbitrations filed by mining companies
- This is a response from the following companies: Anglo American
Commentary: Despite increasing regulation, mining companies are still slow to seeking legal advice on social and environmental governance
Author: Fieldfisher, Mining.com
"Mining companies need to start thinking seriously about ESG - opinion", 12 May 2019....
Patients have allegedly worked without pay & in dangerous conditions as part of Cenikor Foundation drug rehabilitation programme
Author: Reveal, The Center for Investigative Reporting
"They worked in sweltering heat for Exxon, Shell and Walmart. They didn't get a dime." ...
Author: International Crisis Group (Belgium)
"Chad: Avoiding Confrontation in Miski", 17 may 2019...
Madagascar: Rio Tinto ilmenite mining breached environmental buffer zone, allegedly contaminating local waterways with radionuclides; co response included
Author: Yvonne Orengo, The Ecologist
"Rio Tinto 'admits buffer breach'", 9 April 2019....