2884 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- frLefa, Societe Miniere de Dinguiraye, Delta Gold Mining, Nordgold, Amendment, 2018 2018
- esServicios Múltiples de Burgos; CNH-M3-MISIÓN/2018; 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CM-G09/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G01/2018; 2018 2018
- esTotal E&P Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Pemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-06/2018; 2018 2018
- esDeutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; Premier Oil exploration and Production Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Sapura; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-14/2018; 2018 2018
- esPan American Energy; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-15/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G10/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G04/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R03-L01-G-BG-07/2018; 2018 2018
Your search returned 118212 results. You are on page 5 of 11822.
USA: Bayer to appeal against $2 billion jury award & other lawsuits claiming its glyphosate-based weed killer Roundup causes cancer
Author: Tina Bellon, Reuters (USA)
"Bayer bets on 'silver bullet' defense in Roundup litigation; experts see hurdles" 16 May 2019...
Author: Alex Keown, BioSpace
"$1.1 Billion in Lawsuits Filed Against Opioid Makers in Canada" 16 May 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
USA: Painkiller maker Purdue Pharma sued by 5 additional states over alleged misconduct in opioids marketing & sales
Author: Joanna Walters, Guardian (UK)
"Five more US states sue Purdue Pharma over its role in opioid crisis"...
Author: Heidi Hautala, Member of European Parliament & Vice-President of the European Parliament
Current Vice-President of the European Parliament, Heidi Hautala, on the need for leadership to put in place mandatory human rights due diligence
Author: La Prensa (Honduras)
“Regulación de trabajos digitales, el nuevo reto de Latinoamérica”, 16 de mayo de 2019...
- Related companies: Uber
Eight companies & 17 govts. support Christchurch Call to address terrorist & violent extremist content; civil society expresses concerns with the process
On 15 May 2019, 8 companies, 17 governments, and the European Commission adopted the Christchurch Call, a voluntary commitment to eliminate terrorist and violent extremist content online. This call was proposed two months after terrorist attacks at two...
Author: Institute for Human Rights and Business
"Seeking your views - The History and Future of the Business and Human Rights Movement"...
Public consultation on principles for responsible banking by UN Environment & 28 banks (deadline: 31 May)
Author: UN Environment Finance Initiative
By developing the set of principles, the 28 founding banks set out a clear purpose for the banking industry itself, and enables investors, policy makers and regulators, clients and civil society to compare banks and hold them accountable for their...
In May 2019, San Francisco became the first city in the US to ban city use of facial recognition surveillance technology in order to help prevent abuse of the right to privacy. Under this legislation, city departments also need to disclose what...