3157 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- frTotal E&P Côte d'Ivoire B.V., Petroci Holding, Block Cl-706, PSA, 2019 2019
- frTotal E&P Côte d'Ivoire B.V., Petroci Holding, Block Cl-705, PSA, 2019 2019
- frSNPC, Perenco Congo S.A, Africa Oil&Gas Corporation, Petro Congo S.A, Marine XXVIII, PSA, 2019 2019
- frSNPC, Total E&P Congo, Nanga I, PSA, 2019 2019
- frSNPC, Total E&P Congo, Chevron Overseas Congo Limited, Nsoko II, PSA, 2019 2019
- frSNPC, Perenco Congo S.A, Africa Oil&Gas Corporation, Petro Congo S.A, Marine XXVII, PSA, 2019 2019
- enOK Energy Limited, Exploration License, 2019 2019
- enModel Contract (English), Guinea Ecuatorial de Petroleos, PSA, 2019 2019
- frSNPC, Total E&P Congo, Mokelembembe, PSA, 2019 2019
- frSNPC, Total E&P Congo, Woodside Energy (Congo) Limited, Marine XX, PSA, 2019 2019
Your search returned 130474 results. You are on page 5 of 13048.
Kenya: Fear of discrimination by potential employers, incl. the private sector, as mass testing for Covid-19 begins
Author: Edwin Waita & Jackson Njehia, Thomas Reuters Foundation
"Kenya rolls out testing in Nairobi slums, but some fear stigma"...
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak
Author: Caroline Wahome, Hivos
"A sector worth billions whose employees now lack food and jobs"...
"Impact of Covid-19 on women workers in the horticulture sector in Kenya"...
Commentary: Kenya & Ethiopia should ensure Gibe III hydro-electric power dam construction does not make Lake Turkana extinct, endangering livelihoods
Author: Edward Mungai, Business Daily (Kenya)
"Lake Turkana: A lifeline in danger of running dry"...
Uganda: Leaders from gold-rich area urge govt. to ban mercury use in mining due to negative impact on health
Author: Edward Ssekika, Oil in Uganda
"Karamoja leaders ask Government to ban mercury use in gold mining"...
Pakistan: Police clash with garment workers protesting job losses and unpaid wages as they bear the brunt of cancelled orders
Author: Sabrina Toppa, The Guardian
“Fast fashion: Pakistan garment workers fight for rights amid Covid-19 crisis”, 27 May 2020...
EU Commission presents proposal for post-COVID-19 Recovery Plan, includes initiative on sustainable corporate governance in 2021
On 27 May 2020, the EU Commission presented its proposal for a post-pandemic recovery plan 'Next Generation EU' to help the bloc recover from the COVID-19 (coronavirus) crisis. The EU’s updated seven-year €1 trillion budget proposal and €750 billion...