55 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- ptEquator Exploration STP Block 12 Limited, Agência Nacional do Petróleo de São Tomé e Príncipe, Kosmos Energy São Tomé e Príncipe, Block 12, Amendment, 2016 2016
- ptEquator Exploration STP Block 5 Limited, Agência Nacional do Petróleo de São Tomé e Príncipe, Kosmos Energy São Tomé e Príncipe, Block 5, Amendment, 2016 2016
- enKosmos Energy Mauritania, Block C6, PSA, 2016 2016
- frETAP, Coho International Limited, Zarat, Total Cession, 2016 2016
- enRepsol Exploraciόn, S.A., Petrόleos de Portugal – Petrogal, S.A., Kosmos Energy Portugal, Partex (Iberia) S.A., Camarão, Concession, Amendment, 2015 2015
- enRepsol Exploraciόn, S.A., Kosmos Energy Portugal, Petrόleos de Portugal – Petrogal, S.A., Partex (Iberia) S.A., Mexilhão, Amendment, 2015 2015
- enSociété des Pétroles du Sénégal, Timis Corporation Limited, Kosmos Energy Senegal, Cayar Offshore Profond, Saint Louis Offshore Profond, Deed of Transfer, 2014 2014
- enKosmos Energy Deepwater Morocco HC, Tarhazoute Offshore, Concession, 2013 2013
- enKosmos Energy Ireland, Antrim Exploration (Ireland) Ltd., Porcupine Basin No. 1/13, Exploration License, 2013 2013
- enKosmos Energy Ireland, Europa Oil and Gas (Holdings) PLC, Porcupine Basin No. 2/13, Exploration License, 2013 2013
Your search returned 327 results. You are on page 5 of 33.
18 Oct | Oxford
China: Parents of faulty vaccine victims reportedly detained or "disappeared" after seeking accountability and help
Author: Yang Fan, Radio Free Asia
"China Detains, 'Disappears' Parents of Faulty Vaccine Victims", 20 Sep 2018...
- Related stories: China: Changsheng Biotechnology reportedly sold 250,000 faulty vaccines, ordered to stop production after outrage
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders
Author: Ryan Gallagher, The Intercept
"Google Plans to Launch Censored Search Engine in China, Leaked Documents Reveal", 1 August 2018 Google is planning to launch a censored version of its search engine in China that will blacklist websites and search terms about human rights, democracy,...
Author: Radio Free Asia
"Paper Mill Asks For Time to Deal With Pollution in Laos' Savannakhet Province", 10 July 2018...
Indonesia: Dutch national pension fund divests from Korean firm Posco Daewoo due to forest destruction for palm oil operations
"Dutch pension fund divests from Posco Daewoo over deforestation in Indonesia," 25 June 2018...
Peru: Communities affected by the Chadín 2 Dam project file ‘constitutional request’ for protection of fundamental rights
Author: EarthRights Intl.
“Communities File Lawsuit for Recognition of Rights of the Marañon River in Peru” - May 16, 2018...
Author: Greenpeace France
« Procès de nos militants : rendez-vous à Privas le 17 mai », 3 mai 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: Dernières infos sur les défenseurs des droits de l'homme
- Related companies: EDF
Greenpeace Intl ends membership with Forest Stewardship Council; raises concern about system's inability to protect forests and human rights
Author: John C. Cannon, Mongabay
"Greenpeace International ends its Forest Stewardship Council Membership," 02 April 2018...
- Related companies: Korindo Group
Author: Kathrin Werner, Süddeutsche Zeitung
"Firmenchefs sind die neuen Wächter der Werte", 27 Februar 2018...
- Related stories: USA: Firmen distanzieren sich von der Waffenlobby nach Schießerei an Schule in Florida, bei der 17 Menschen starben
- Related in-depth areas: Positive company initiatives
- Related companies: Apple BlackRock Delta Air Lines eBay Hertz PayPal (part of eBay) United Airlines (part of United Continental) United Continental
Author: Alisa Reznick, Middle East Eye (UK)
...Stretching across more than a square kilometre of arid desert in northern Jordan, Al Hassan is the largest of 18 special industrial zones churning out readymade garments and textiles for export. It is also home to the thousands of migrant workers...
- Related stories: Access to work in Jordan & Lebanon for Syrian refugees, migrant workers & host populations
- Related in-depth areas: Jordan garment sector: exploitation of migrant workers