2948 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- frLefa, Societe Miniere de Dinguiraye, Delta Gold Mining, Nordgold, Amendment, 2018 2018
- esServicios Múltiples de Burgos; CNH-M3-MISIÓN/2018; 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CM-G09/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G01/2018; 2018 2018
- esTotal E&P Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Pemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-06/2018; 2018 2018
- esDeutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; Premier Oil exploration and Production Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Sapura; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-14/2018; 2018 2018
- esPan American Energy; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-15/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G10/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G04/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R03-L01-G-BG-07/2018; 2018 2018
Your search returned 119184 results. You are on page 6 of 11919.
Advocacy groups suggest Zimbabwe diamonds classified as ‘conflict diamonds’ due to use of private security agencies to displace locals to pave way for mining
Author: New Zimbabwe (Zimbabwe)
‘Zim diamonds under spotlight’ 19 June 2019...
Zimbabwe Consolidated Diamond Company pledges to fulfill promises made to communities in diamond-rich areas
Author: Kenneth Nyangani, News Day (Zimbabwe)
‘New ZCDC boss targets unfulfilled community projects’ 19 June 2019...
Papua New Guinea: Report says PanAust's intended mining activity on Frieda River poses adverse environment & social impacts; lacks adequate free, prior & informed consent
A new report published by Jubilee Australia Research Centre in collaboration with Project Sepik raises concerns about the proposed Frieda River copper-gold mining project in Papua New Guinea’s West and East Sepik provinces by PanAust (a Chinese-owned,...
Cambodia: The collapse of an under-construction building in Sihanouk province kills 18 construction workers and injures over 24
Author: Chanthol Prak, Reuters
"Eighteen dead, 24 injured in Cambodia building collapse", 22 June 2019...
Cambodia: 2019 US Report on Trafficking in Persons shows a lack of measures taken by Cambodian govt. to combat human trafficking
Author: Matt Blomberg, Thomson Reuters Foundation
"U.S. sees Cambodia's anti-trafficking efforts floundering", 20 June 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on modern slavery & forced labour
Japan: Activist group launches global campaign against child trafficking and exploitation as Tokyo Olympics approaches
Author: Japan Times
“With Olympics on way, activist group's next campaign targets human trafficking in Tokyo”, 23 June 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on major sporting events
Author: Kim Bo-gyung, Korea Herald (South Korea)
“[Newsmaker] Doubts rise over S. Korea’s willingness to ratify ILO conventions”, 23 June 2019...
South Korea joined the International Labour Organization (ILO) in December 1991 and became the 152nd member country. So far, it has ratified 29 of its 189 conventions and is yet to adopt the conventions on freedom of association, protection of the...