3259 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- ptSifucel - Sílicas, S.A., Environmental and Social Document, 2020 2020
- ptProton Cuarzos, Lda., Environmental and Social Document, 2020 2020
- ptMinerália - Minas, Geotécnia e Construções, Lda., Environmental and Social Document, 2020 2020
- ptSabril - Sociedade de Areias e Britas, Lda., Environmental and Social Document, 2020 2020
- ptQuarpor, Minas e Minerais, S.A, Environmental and Social Document, 2020 2020
- ptLagoasol - Extracção e Comercialização de Produtos Cerâmicos, Lda., Environmental and Social Document, 2020 2020
- frTotal E&P Côte d'Ivoire B.V., Petroci Holding, Block Cl-705, PSA, 2019 2019
- frSNPC, Total E&P Congo, Nanga I, PSA, 2019 2019
- frTotal E&P Côte d'Ivoire B.V., Petroci Holding, Block Cl-706, PSA, 2019 2019
- frSNPC, Perenco Congo S.A, Africa Oil&Gas Corporation, Petro Congo S.A, Marine XXVIII, PSA, 2019 2019
Your search returned 133353 results. You are on page 6 of 13336.
Author: Holly Young, The Guardian
10 August 2020...
- Related stories: Workers allege abusive treatment & lacking COVID-19 precautions in Dutch meat plants; incl. company comments
- Related companies: Van Rooi Meat
Gulf: "Crisis" as 500,000 repatriated workers unable to access justice & obtain unpaid wages amid COVID-19
Author: Sebastian Castelier, Al Monitor
"Gulf migrant workers face crisis of unpaid wages amid pandemic," 10 Aug 2020...
Gulf labour reforms & advocacy must bring standards in line with "globally established practices", not settle for the bare minimum
Author: Vani Saraswathi, Migrant-Rights.org
"Breaking the wall of resistance: Why mere reforms are not enough," 10 Aug 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news & company responses: Migrant workers in Qatar & the UAE Migrant workers
Pakistani Govt. in talks with Gulf cos. say laid off workers will face re-employment at lower pay to avoid visa costs after repatriation
Author: Daily Times (Pakistan)
"Pakistan in talks with Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar to rehabilitate unemployed Pakistanis," 7 Aug 2020...
Bahrain: 27 cos. in violation of summer outdoor work ban; govt. renews commitment to monitor & enforce
Author: News of Bahrain
"Work ban violators punished," 10 Aug 2020...
Research raises concerns about the pitfalls of company audits & makes the case for reforming audits in the public interest
Research on 'Auditing with Accountability' conducted by the University of Sheffield and Copenhagen Business School, funded by Luminate, raises concerns around the pitfalls of (financial/company) audits and makes the case for reforming these audits in...
"Response to Synergy Global Consulting and MMTC-PAMP"...
Indigenous day 2020: COVID-19 outbreak exacerbates threats to indigenous & other land & environmental defenders, says global coalition
Author: International Land Coalition (ILC) with Asian NGO Coalition (ANGOC), Business & Human Rights Resource Centre, Centro de Investigación y Educación Popular (CINEP), Global Witness, International Working Group on Indigenous Affairs (IWGIA), Natural Justice URG-LAC: Universal Rights Group Latin America & The Access Initiative Latin America
'Case study: risks to indigenous and other land and environmental defenders heightened during Covid', August 07, 2020...
USA: Court issues preliminary injunction to block Uber and Lyft from classifying drivers as independent contractors rather than employees
Author: Kari Paul, The Guardian
"Uber and Lyft must classify drivers as employees, judge rules, in blow to gig economy", 10 August 2020....