3074 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- frLefa, Societe Miniere de Dinguiraye, Delta Gold Mining, Nordgold, Amendment, 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CM-G09/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G01/2018; 2018 2018
- esServicios Múltiples de Burgos; CNH-M3-MISIÓN/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R03-L01-G-BG-07/2018; 2018 2018
- esCapricorn Energy; Citla Energy B15; CNH-R03-L01-G-TMV-01/2018; 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; Deutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; CEPSA E.P.Mexico, S. de R.L de R.L. de C.V.; CNH-R03-L01-G-TMV-03/2018; 2018 2018
- esTotal E&P Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Pemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-06/2018; 2018 2018
- esDeutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; Premier Oil exploration and Production Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Sapura; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-14/2018; 2018 2018
- esPan American Energy; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-15/2018; 2018 2018
Your search returned 125121 results. You are on page 7 of 12513.
Australia: Coal mine operator ordered to desist use of pipeline to extract underground water intended for farming
Author: John Ellicott, The Land
"Pipeline desist claim over Maules Creek coal mine water bid", 13 December 2019...
- Related companies: Whitehaven Coal
"Aust Contractor To Back Govt-Sanctioned Probe Into Ramu Mine Spill", 9 December 2019...
Papua New Guinea: Companies' eyes are on Panguna mine following Bougainville's referendum; PM urge people to look at other industries as well
Author: Natalie Whiting, ABC
"Bougainville voted yes to becoming the world's newest nation. Now begins the gold rush", 14 December 2019...
Solomon Islands: Solomon Bauxite Limited performing in Wagina Island keeps raising local communities mining concerns
Author: Amnesty International
9 December 2019...
- Related stories: Solomon Islands: Environment Advisory Committee withholds development consent for bauxite mine
- Related in-depth areas: Latest News on Pacific Business & Human Rights
Author: Anjana Kumar, Gulf News (UAE)
"Stranded Sharjah carpenter returns home after losing job, visa in the UAE," 14 Jan 2020 An Indian carpenter... [stranded] in Sharjah for [two] years has been repatriated - thanks to fellow Indian community members and the Consul General of India (CGI...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news & company responses: Migrant workers in Qatar & the UAE Migrant workers
New NGO report: Analysis of new regulatory developments for holding transnational corporations accountable
Author: Terre Solidaire
" 'A la carte' justice for transnational corporations?", Oct 2019...
In November, Qatar entered the third and last year of its technical cooperation program with the International Labour Organization (ILO) aimed at extensively reforming migrant workers’ conditions......
South Korea: 33 Korean victims of wartime forced labour launch lawsuit against six Japanese companies
Author: YonHap News Agency
"33 forced labor victims and bereaved families sue 6 Japanese companies" 14 Jan 2020...