3129 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- enOK Energy Limited, Exploration License, 2019 2019
- enModel Contract (English), Guinea Ecuatorial de Petroleos, PSA, 2019 2019
- frLefa, Societe Miniere de Dinguiraye, Delta Gold Mining, Nordgold, Amendment, 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CM-G09/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G01/2018; 2018 2018
- esServicios Múltiples de Burgos; CNH-M3-MISIÓN/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R03-L01-G-BG-07/2018; 2018 2018
- esCapricorn Energy; Citla Energy B15; CNH-R03-L01-G-TMV-01/2018; 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; Deutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; CEPSA E.P.Mexico, S. de R.L de R.L. de C.V.; CNH-R03-L01-G-TMV-03/2018; 2018 2018
- esTotal E&P Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Pemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-06/2018; 2018 2018
Your search returned 127465 results. You are on page 7 of 12747.
Azerbaijan: SOCAR’s decision to keep workers on oil rigs for over a month due to COVID-19 violates their rights, says NGO; includes firm’s comments
Author: OC Media
Workers stranded on offshore oil rigs in Azerbaijan due to COVID-19, 19 March 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Government & business response
- Related companies: State Oil Company of Azerbaijan (SOCAR)
USA: Pacific Gas & Electric pleads guilty to manslaughter over wildfire which destroyed 150,000 acres of land in California
Author: Roundtable Human Rights in Tourism
The final report on the conducted social value chain assessment in Thailand and Myanmar 2019 is online now. ...
Author: Pete Pattison, The Guardian (UK)
Migrant labourers building stadiums and infrastructure for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar are still being sent to work on crowded construction sites, despite a government order outlawing “all forms of gatherings”......
USA: Garment Worker Center calls on fashion brands to contribute to COVID-19 emergency relief fund for LA garment workers
Author: Garment Worker Center
"COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund for LA Garment Workers", 20 March 2020...
USA: Federal court grants request by Standing Rock Sioux Tribe to strike down permits for Dakota Access Pipeline
"Standing Rock Sioux tribe prevails as federal judge strikes down DAPL permits," 25 March 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News USA: Human rights concerns regarding Dakota Access Pipeline
USA lifts ban on Malaysian medical glovemaker amid COVID-19 demand; activist warns forced labour likely 'still rife'
Author: Predeep Nambiar, Free Malaysia Today
"Forced labour likely still rife at glove companies, says activist", 25 March 2020...