3074 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- frLefa, Societe Miniere de Dinguiraye, Delta Gold Mining, Nordgold, Amendment, 2018 2018
- esServicios Múltiples de Burgos; CNH-M3-MISIÓN/2018; 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CM-G09/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G01/2018; 2018 2018
- esTotal E&P Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Pemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-06/2018; 2018 2018
- esDeutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; Premier Oil exploration and Production Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Sapura; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-14/2018; 2018 2018
- esPan American Energy; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-15/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G10/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G04/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R03-L01-G-BG-07/2018; 2018 2018
Your search returned 125266 results. You are on page 7 of 12527.
Author: Jamil Chade em UOL Notícias
“"Comunidades estão sendo envenenadas no Brasil", denuncia relator da ONU” – 11 de janeiro de 2020...
- Related companies: Vale
USA: Supreme Court seeks to protect companies from lawsuits by victims of abuse overseas in case against chocolate makers over alleged child slavery
"U.S. Supreme Court signals interest in child-slavery cocoa lawsuit", 14 Jan 2020...
- Related stories: Nestlé, Cargill, Archer Daniels Midland lawsuit (re Côte d'Ivoire)
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: Cargill Nestlé
Author: AFP et Le Parisien (France)
« Microsoft vise une empreinte carbone négative en 2030 », 17 janvier 2020...
- Related companies: Microsoft
China: Shanghai rolls out drug collection terminal with facial recognition technology to combat abuse by patients and pharmacists
Author: South China Morning Post (Hong Kong)
“Shanghai introduces facial recognition drug collection terminals to combat abuse by patients and pharmacists”, 17 January 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: Technology and Human Rights
Approximately 140 former staff of the now shuttered Great Duke Hotel in the capital are planning a strike this morning to seek a resolution from owners of the hotel as compensation is now overdue. The hotel has been shut down since December 2019.
Cambodia: Hotel workers and employees protest to demand compensation after the hotel owner ceases operation
Author: Khmer Times
"Shuttered Great Duke hotel staff to strike today", 20 January 2020...
- Related stories: Cambodia: About 140 hotel employees demand compensation after the hotel is shut down
- Related companies: Great Duke Phnom Penh Hotel
Author: Financial Times
“Chinese companies get to grips with tougher ESG disclosures”, 14 January 2020...
Author: Davin Sen, Khmer Times
"Worker reps, factory management to meet today over missing wages", 20 January 2020...
- Related companies: Dignity Knitter
Kenya: Local community's suit against Lake Turkana Wind Power for alleged unlawful land acquisition resumes
Author: Charles Wanyoro, Daily Nation (Kenya)
"Lake Turkana Wind Power case to resume today"...